Hypnotic Student: Infiltration of Kuro Highschool (Beta)

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
amaturemanga
Regular
Deviantart: amaturemanga

Hypnotic Student: Infiltration of Kuro Highschool (Beta)

#1 Post by amaturemanga »

So i came to realize that any time in any visual novel, or doujinshi nearly any time the story was centered around hypnotism and mind control the majority of the time it was a hentai. So i decided to make a visual novel with that theme but not make it a hentai. Since it's rare to come across this theme and it not a be a hentai here's a synopsis of the story:

Flayer Yu is a genius highschool student, his life is perfect because of how smart he is he's never faced anything challenging. He's good looks also make him popular at school in fact he could date any girl he wanted to and not worry about rejection. But because of all this he is bored and sees the world as a piece of trash. He feels he is just going through the motions of his everyday life as if he were a zombie. Then one day he finds a book on his doorstep titled The Art of Hypnotism: A step by step guide to hypnosis. Curious about it he decides to study it to see if he can kill some of his boredom. He then tests it out on his next door neighbor and childhood friend Saki Itsuka. And is shocked at how easy it was for him to hypnotize her. Now he takes his new skill to Kuro Highschool, how will he use it? Will he use it help people or will he use it for his own benefit and use it for evil. The choice is yours.

The game features customization of appearance as well as the name in fact the default name Flayer Yu was chosen because when you say it together it sounds like Player You. It also features a Hero route and a Villain route. So you get to choose how to use the power.

I ran into some technical issues with the Android and iOS versions so for now i only distributed for desktop platforms. Please let me know what you thought of the game so far. This is only a beta release there's still alot to do in the game:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/92vjb ... .0-all.zip

xPerfectSuicide
Regular
Completed: InuYame, My little Interview can't be this boring, In the middle of U days
Organization: Luis Design'S

Re: Hypnotic Student: Infiltration of Kuro Highschool (Beta)

#2 Post by xPerfectSuicide »

I would like to try it, if you want I can give you my opinions then.

amaturemanga
Regular

#3 Post by amaturemanga »

xPerfectSuicide wrote:I would like to try it, if you want I can give you my opinions then.
i included a link to the beta in the post you can download it there.

PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

#4 Post by PyTom »

This doesn't really rise to the level of a demo yet. There are 25 blocks of dialogue in the game, which isn't really enough for the story to get going.

That's kind of a shame, since I think the idea of a non-hentai mind-control game would be relatively unique.
Supporting creators since 2004
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Do good work." - Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom

amaturemanga
Regular

#5 Post by amaturemanga »

PyTom wrote:This doesn't really rise to the level of a demo yet. There are 25 blocks of dialogue in the game, which isn't really enough for the story to get going.

That's kind of a shame, since I think the idea of a non-hentai mind-control game would be relatively unique.
Yea i realize this the reason i released it now is because i mainly wanted to see what people thought of the customization, the choice of music, and how the beginning of the game is set up.