I really like this game. So far my favorite route was Beau's, but I found myself at least liking all the routes, which was a big surprise.
I especially love the 'friendship routes' with Natasha and Alessandro in Open Mode. Al was such a sweetheart and I just liked him sooo much, I wanted to recruit him every time. He was very likable and his route is so sweet. And I liked seeing Robin and Natasha letting go of their past bad feelings (I don't know if this is the right word, but it's the closest I can get) and come to slowly building a positive friendship with each other. (And fuck yeah, to positive female friendships in general! I love that you managed to add that in.) And the make-up brand thing was genius and I really loved it.
I'm really looking forward to when this game is complete.
I've noticed some errors and typos while playing and recorded them. They are described below. Note that my Rock Robin game app is up to date (version 0.75) and all errors enlisted below occur on the newest version.
- All Faust scenes have a ??? in memorabilia, despite that I unlocked all his story mode scenes to recruit him and have completed all openmode scenes up to the romance path prompt in that scene called "Close Encounter". [See faust_screenshot.jpg]
- I have also recruited Alessandro and finished his route (got the achievement) yet his name doesn't come up in Memorabilia. I think he's still ??? [See faust_screenshot.jpg]
- Before update, I was able to have conversations with Wizz in the Band Meeting place (especially right after we recruit him). However, after the update, I was unable to converse with him anymore. Not sure if this intentional or not?
- In open mode, after I clicked on romantic branch option in the Close Encounter scene and when I tried to save, an error message pops up. I've attached traceback_01.txt to this post as well as screenshot (screenshot2.jpg) of the error message. All attempts afterwards to access the save or load screen causes this message to pop up every time.
- In another playthrough before this one but after the update, (I think it was storymode and I was pursuing Dallas's route) game popped up with an error message in Oct Year 1. I was making a single and changing the cover art when this error happened. An attempt to rollback caused the game to quit unexpectedly, while hitting ignore allowed you to go on. Still any further attempts to save or load, caused this error message to pop up. See traceback_02.txt to view error message.
- In the forum post titled "Child Support" on Faust's route there's this sentence: OMG that was my
from the future! Replace my >>> me.
- I wen
to take the phone, with every intention of keeping it on me until I saw him again ... >> went
- Is it possible to release a single that tops the charts? I have released singles with when our band has pretty high popularity (900+) and the single itself is four stars, but didn't even manage to get in the top five. Song popularity (the little bar after the song title) is pretty high as well, at least 3/4 of the way through or a classic. I'm stumped. Is there some other quality I'm missing?
- Is it possible to get into the AMPS in open mode?