★ RockRobin - Open Beta

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
Aleema
Lemma-Class Veteran
Organization: happyB
Tumblr: happybackwards

Re: ★ RockRobin - Open Beta

#286 Post by Aleema »

lunafreya wrote:Uh yeah, my bad. Emmit, Beau and No One.
Okay. I looked at the code again and it's okay, BUT I wonder if this is a save/reload issue that I hadn't thought of. Have you saved and reloaded the game since riding in the car with Dallas? The variable that keeps track of that may have reset along the way. I think most people continue straight through, so this is the first I'm hearing of this. I'm going to correct this in a future build, but for now, I recommend replaying right before you accept his invitation for a ride and keep going until the party scene.

lunafreya

#287 Post by lunafreya »

Nah I didn't. I started the game, skipped the introductions and accepted his ride. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I accepted his invitation in my first playthrough, without going after him? I don't remember whether I had the option there or not.

Aleema
Lemma-Class Veteran
Organization: happyB
Tumblr: happybackwards

#288 Post by Aleema »

I've tried to recreate your issue, but I can't. The requirements for seeing that menu option are:
A) you are not watching the scene in Memorabilia, you took the ride with Dallas
B) you are watching the scene in Memorabilia, you've seen this scene before

Could you attach a save file? That might enlighten me.

Just to be clear (to cover my bases), after guitar auditions Dallas will ask if you need a ride and you have clicked "Yes"?

Maybe this is some weird update error? A re-download may fix (you should be able to keep your progress).

lunafreya

#289 Post by lunafreya »

I'll upload my save file later when I get home from university.
I did accept the ride from Dallas, and I wasn't watching the scene in Memorabilia.
edit: I redownloaded the game and it seems to work.

flawedbydesign

#290 Post by flawedbydesign »

I don't know if you are even still working on this game but I was replaying it, because I had to get a new computer and lost all of my data. and kept failing because it does not warn you when you are running out of time to make an album. I am not sure if it is supposed to or not, but I assumed it would since everything else does.