Socially Blue (Alpha Build 0.0)

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
HeartPlusUp
Tumblr: HeartPlusUp!
Deviantart: HeartPlusUp!
Soundcloud: HeartPlusUp!

Socially Blue (Alpha Build 0.0)

#1 Post by HeartPlusUp »

Socially Blue's name is quite explanatory but, here is the desc anyways.
It is about a 17 year old boy named Aki whose dad decided to send him off to a boarding school only for people who tend to stay inside. (basically for neets). Aki is not Socially adept. He can talk well and can handle himself but he, naive for his age and doesn't talk much because of being made fun of for it. All the kids at this school have different reasoning's for not interacting

Not much is done with this I just got started and i would love feedback for what i should change and story ideas. If anyone wants to help me in the development of this game just ask and let me see some of your work.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2t0R ... 2h3ZE5XaTQ

glithch
Regular

Re: Socially Blue (Alpha Build 0.0)

#2 Post by glithch »

!! the link is not working for me :'o ? is it just me?

gekiganwing
Lemma-Class Veteran

#3 Post by gekiganwing »

When I tried to access the Google Drive link, I got a "Not Found Error 404" message. Do you have your plans available anywhere else?
HeartPlusUp wrote:Aki is not Socially adept. He can talk well and can handle himself but he, naive for his age and doesn't talk much because of being made fun of for it.
I think this premise is pretty much universal. In my opinion, the story could occur anywhere in the present day first world. Also, I think it might work even if the characters were over age 25.

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

#4 Post by fleet »

The link isn't working for me, either. Did you mark the file for "share with anyone who has the link"?
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

HeartPlusUp
Tumblr: HeartPlusUp!
Deviantart: HeartPlusUp!
Soundcloud: HeartPlusUp!

#5 Post by HeartPlusUp »

gekiganwing wrote:When I tried to access the Google Drive link, I got a "Not Found Error 404" message. Do you have your plans available anywhere else?
HeartPlusUp wrote:Aki is not Socially adept. He can talk well and can handle himself but he, naive for his age and doesn't talk much because of being made fun of for it.
I think this premise is pretty much universal. In my opinion, the story could occur anywhere in the present day first world. Also, I think it might work even if the characters were over age 25.
I don't know how common it is but I'm trying to write him is a way that shows his frame of mind. He loves his surroundings but feels that there is no point in talking to people. He knows it be annoying and he will avoid interacting as much as possible.

Deeply sorry the link is down. I thought it was still up. A new version will be ready soon.