Pervert and Yandere; the Beta

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
Mammon
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Pervert&Yandere, Stalker&Yandere
Projects: Roses Of The Thorn Prince

Pervert and Yandere; the Beta

#1 Post by Mammon »

Yandere stories are always the same. Girl stalks boy. Boy meets girl. Boy dates girl. Girl turns out to be a sociopath. Boy freaks out. Girls heart is broken. Boy dies.

Rarely does your average yandere story divert from this format. But what if it would? What if the boy wouldn’t freak out and break the girls heart? What if he was too distracted by her awesome cleavage to be terrified by her cold yandere gaze?

This story is about Richard, a pervert who takes pride in what he does. And what he does is panty shots, boob-grab collisions and unrelenting, shameless flirting. But then, one day, his perverted ways unintentionally catch the attention of a yandere and a stereotypical yandere story seems to unfold. Will it end in death and misery, or can Richard talk his way out of his troubles once again?

This story features 9 endings brought to life in roughly 120.000 words that will grant you about eight hours worth of game time. This VN contains scenes containing sexual themes and profanities: 16+. Reader digression is advised.

You can download the game from the Finished visual novels thread, the beta is now closed.

Finally! After a year and a half I finally finished this project! Pervert and Yandere is now ready for the Beta phase and that's why I humbly ask you, the lemmasoft community, to pass your judgement upon my work. The honest critique label below is not for show, if you have any feedback, tips, comments or even rants about my work, feel free to post or PM them to me. I would love to hear all of it.

Before you begin, let me thank you for testing my visual novel. I hope that with your help, I can make it better. Your efforts are really appreciated.

There are a few important issues I would like your opinion of as well:

-I know from experience that I can make sentences people simply cannot understand. The chain of words, while containing all the correct elements and being completely logical to me, simply isn’t comprehensible to others. So if you saw a sentence you didn’t understand, regardless of how often you read it, please tell me so that I can fix it. Because I won’t see it regardless of how often I check this VN myself.

-Did the chronological order of the game work properly? Because I have been having some trouble with persistents. See the 'walkthrough + intended gameplay' below to see if something is working as intended.

-There are a number of choices in the story, but overall it is a rather kinetic game. Personally, I prefer to think that every choice matters this way, but the audience may disagree. And (MAYOR spoiler alert, do not read before finishing the game please.)
Richard never dies in this game, would you prefer it if there were various meaningless or instadeath choices scattered around the story to make it feel less kinetic and more like a yandere game?
-Very ‘important’ question: Miss Bitch’s nicknames in the Lucky ending, the word puns. Do you have a funny one for me to add to the final version? (The more crude, sexist and bland the joke is, the better.)

Walkthrough + intended gameplay:
I actually doubt you'll need a walkthrough except for two moments, this game is very easy in general. There is no endless string of trying combinations of choices, every choice will lead to a completely new route. This section is more so you'll know whether the game is working correctly.

-Start the game.The first time, you should be seeing a white main menu with dark sillhouettes while a song with drums and base plays. If you see the various shards filled with colored images or hear a different song instead, the persistents are saying that you already played the game. I doubt this will happen to you. It happened to me despite removing all the persistent data, but I'm pretty sure this won't happen to other computers.

-Around day three, there will be a mention of a character called Pessimistic me. In the event that his words are red or if it seems like there are sentences missing, the persistents aren't working correctly.

-The first choice shouldn't appear until
day 5. If you get one at the beginning of day 4 during your first playthrough, the persistents are (once again) not working properly.
-After choosing 'Stick to the plan', followed by 'Second option', you unlock a new choice during day 4 and pessimistic me 's text should change in color and message. The option of the new choice 'Get the hell out of this predicament' will lead you to the story you already read before, 'Stay with her' will lead you to a new route.

-Choosing 'Stay with her' followed by 'Let things unfold' will lead you to an ending. This is where things may get tricky-ish. To progress the story, play this ending again for different results. If you get the
in a coma
scene right away, the persistents aren't working correctly.

-After seeing the ???-end, go back to Joseph's house ('Get help'), a third option should appear now. If it appeared before, the persistents aren't working correctly.

-To unlock the teaser in the bonus section, play the deleted scene (also in the bonus section).

And that's all the content that needs to be unlocked.

P.S. I know that the 'art' part of this VN isn't exactly breath-taking. I had absolutely no experience with digital drawing before starting this project and drew everything by mouse. So I'm afraid that I can't comply with any feedback about improving the visuals, I already did the best I could considering.
Attachments
Vanessa asleep.png
screenshot 2.png
screenshot 1.png
Last edited by Mammon on Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Want some CC sprites?

Mammon
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Pervert&Yandere, Stalker&Yandere
Projects: Roses Of The Thorn Prince

Re: Pervert and Yandere; the Beta

#2 Post by Mammon »

Whoops, it appears that I made a mistake with the links resulting in everyone ending up at a login screen rather than the download. My bad, fixed now!
ImageImageImage

Want some CC sprites?