Win the princess [GxB] - fantasy

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
Sharane
Regular

Win the princess [GxB] - fantasy

#1 Post by Sharane »

Have you ever dreamt about being a princess?
Well, as you will see, it isn't wonderful all the time. Or as amazing, astonishing and fabulous
Once upon a time in a small kingdom, a king decided her daughter should marry someone to make the kingdom stronger. What a surprise, she - as a young emancipated woman - refused to do it. And this is where it all begins... King, with his secret passion for gambling, announce a competition. Brave men will accomplish four tasks and the winner will marry the princess. But you, as the main award of the competition, have got another plan. In a disguise of man, you want to win and prove the king you are able to reign the kingdom by yourself.
Characters
From the game:
Image Image

Hi everyone,

I would like to find some people who would be so kind and test the game for me :) Since I haven´t got a demo but a full game, I didn´t post a link here but if you are interested, I would be pleased to send you the game.
I hope that together, we could find some final mistakes (if there are any :D just joking, I suppose they are :D) and we would find out the playing time as my opinion could be really subjective :)

Thank you very much :)
Image Image

Per aspera ad astra