Immersion in Paradox [Romance][Adventure][Science fiction]

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
maxalexay1

Immersion in Paradox [Romance][Adventure][Science fiction]

#1 Post by maxalexay1 »

"Immersion in paradox" is a visual novel, with a melodrama, romance, philosophy, science fiction and the endless puzzles. The main character will go through a real test full of dangerous adventures, and maybe find love. Six romantic storylines, besided them six alternative story endings, constant choices, from which depends the whole following story. 10+ hours of gameplay. Over 40 backgrounds and other event CGs. 1+ hours of music. Ren'Py as the game engine. Over 80000 words in the script.

Help us achieve our stretch goal and create the incredible adventure story, with a lot of different endings, and incredible turn of events.
This is our first game, created by group of young and ambitious student from Ukraine. We have created an incredible world, interesting story, full of adventures, lot of choices from which the fate of the main character depends.
For more detailed introduction you can download our the demo-version of the game. Currently the project is 20% complete.
That’s not all heroes and new will be added. But in the demo-version there are only these characters.
Currently, the novel is 20% finished. We were working for 10-15 hours a day during the last month. It’s very interesting for us to work on this project, we tried to make it interesting and fine. But the reason why we public it on Idiegogo is lack of money. Unfortunately, we don’t have more resources on good artist, composer, translator and if we will deal with other aspects (such as programming, writing the story, design and so on), we still have problems will beautiful displaying.

If we don’t collect enough money, we will finish the novel, anyway. And may it be not very good quality, but it’s our first project and we would like to make it to the end, no matter what. Thanks to all, who is supporting is, we appreciate this.
Late January 2017 - Late March 2017 --- Immersion in paradox will be released
We ask forgiveness for such a large variation in the time of the game's release. This is our first project, so please be patient.
Risks and challenges

We are still in the process of creating Immersion in paradox, but regardless of the funding we finish completely novel.

We are team that have learned to do whatever it takes to get the game out on time and handle any small issues that can occur. We have asked for adequate funding and given an accurate time to get the project done, even accounting for life's little hiccups.

We will try to do our game in time.
Last edited by maxalexay1 on Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

NialGrenville
Regular
Projects: PaS: The Awakening; The Heart Woods; The Witch and the Fairy
Organization: Gabe Works, Inc.

Re: Immersion in Paradox [Romance][Adventure][Science fictio

#2 Post by NialGrenville »

This is a cool idea, and probably close to being finished. An issue does seem apparent.

It's not actually complete. So the best place to put this is the W.I.P. category.

*Thank you Taleweaver
*Me*, *You, ***Calamazoo: *Singularity-A.I.*: *Proceed to processing
PaS: The Awakening, current status: 42%
The HeartWoods, current status: 0%
The Wonderful Mell! My PFI creator Honest Critique

maxalexay1

#3 Post by maxalexay1 »

NialGrenville wrote:This is a cool idea, and probably close to being finished. An issue does seem apparent.

It's not actually complete. So the best place to put this is the W.I.P. category.

*Thank you Taleweaver
Thank you understand. From this remove threads? Or just create another thread in the other categories? I'm just new here.

NialGrenville
Regular

#4 Post by NialGrenville »

Taleweaver will move this thread himself. Give him some time. You're absolutely fine.

Just consider your posts a little before you post them.

Have a nice day!

maxalexay1

#5 Post by maxalexay1 »

Thanks for the reply. Sorry if somewhere I wrote wrong. Now actively studying English. (Do not worry, the novel translation of another person =))

gekiganwing
Lemma-Class Veteran

#6 Post by gekiganwing »

maxalexay1 wrote:Immersion in paradox is a visual novel, with a melodrama, romance, philosophy, science fiction and the endless puzzles.
Will the player have to solve puzzles in order to finish the story? If puzzle game mechanics are necessary, then that *could* present a problem. There is a chance that it will work. Just keep in mind that people who are interested in reading the story might not want to figure out puzzles.
maxalexay1 wrote:One day, he suddenly feels sick for no reason and he begins to see strange things, get to places, which are not supposed to exist. Later Constantine finds out that he has a gift, and because of it somebody starts hunting him.
This sounds like an origin story for a superhero. I'm trying to recall a specific story in which the main character acquires extrasensory perception and/or teleportation. I'm also trying to remember which stories involve the main character being menaced because of their abilities.

The published works mentioned in the TVTropes articles So You Want to Write a Superhero Comic and Make a Visual Novel don't overlap at all. However, in my opinion, they're all stories, and all worth researching.

How much do the protagonist's relationships matter in the story? What could happen if the protag does not pursue a relationship with a heroine? What will result if he chooses to just remain friends with everyone?
maxalexay1 wrote:If we don’t collect enough money, we will finish the novel, anyway. And may it be not very good quality, but it’s our first project and we would like to make it to the end, no matter what.
That's good to know. Finishing the process of writing your story is crucial. Afterwards, you can add graphics, special effects, more content, and so on.

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

#7 Post by Donmai »

NialGrenville wrote:Taleweaver will move this thread himself. Give him some time.
We can click the report button to help the moderators. Done. The OP has a demo, so this thread may also belong to Demos & Beta Testing.
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

NialGrenville
Regular

#8 Post by NialGrenville »

Donmai wrote:
NialGrenville wrote:Taleweaver will move this thread himself. Give him some time.
We can click the report button to help the moderators. Done. The OP has a demo, so this thread may also belong to Demos & Beta Testing.
Ah, thank you. I had no clue. Every other place I've been reports would be automatic suspension of a post.

The more you know!

I'll be getting the demo today. Hope it's good!

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#9 Post by Taleweaver »

Moved to Demos & Beta Testing. And yes, guys and gals, reporting threads that are in the wrong category really IS the fastest way to get an admin to take care of it.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

maxalexay1

#10 Post by maxalexay1 »

The campaign on indiegogo failed. However, we will continue to create novel. Thank you all who supported. We will try again after some modifications.