False Elegy [Backer rewards REVEALED(Prefundia)]

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
Kkoro
Regular
Projects: False Elegy, Incompatible Species
Deviantart: 6kkoro

False Elegy [Backer rewards REVEALED(Prefundia)]

#1 Post by Kkoro »

Kickstarter confirmed 25 April! Preview here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/11 ... n=07972d14

In order to find his lost friend, a divine entity has to bind with a beautiful demon corrupted by sin. With their lives connected as one, the only way to survive is by withstanding heaven and hell together.
It took us over a year, but we're happy to announce that our demo is finally released! Please let us know your thoughts.

Since the dawn of man, Ascendants have been seen soaring in the skies. To the humans, they are ethereal, divine and immortal beings; guardians of earth and protectors of humankind. But even among the Ascendants, there are those who have Fallen.

Areon is an Ascendant who hunts the creatures born from sin; the Fallen. Together with his partner Eden, he purges the world little by little. Everything goes effortlessly until Areon is asked to participate in the Divinity project; a project to rehabilitate Fallen. Only the best Ascendants are chosen due to the dangers. During the project, a Divinity Link will be formed between the two until one Ascends, or one Falls.

At the selection, the beautiful Ark caught his attention. A Fallen that had been caught three weeks ago, but never approached due to her insanely corrupted personality. Areon, undaunted by her ferocity, forms a link with Ark. However, he did not realize that his powers will be irrelevant. What will be challenged are his wits, resolve, and mental fortitude. What awaits him is a bigger task than he could have ever imagined.
Last edited by Kkoro on Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:36 am, edited 5 times in total.
Character Designer and Illustrator
Follow me on social media!

Eri
Completed: Hide and Seek ALONE
Projects: 'My Life In A Nutshell'
Deviantart: EllyE99

Re: False Elegy [Fantasy,Psychological,Action,Romance] [DEMO

#2 Post by Eri »

I just played through the demo just now...

to put it bluntly, this game has GREAT potential. (Plus the effort making the DeMO)

I ship Areon with Eden or Ark? hehehe...
First impression of the DEMO:

Story;
I'm surprised the story was well written :D . I can get a grasp of the whole point of the game in just a short amount of time. The folklore about Ascendents were originated and so as the Fallen are very interesting and engaging for me (I'm a very picky reader lol).
I feel bad for the Fallen that Areon purified earlier in the game tho... ;o; .
. On the other hand, the character itself was quite entertaining or in other words very 'expressive' in any given situation
except for the falling part. I was like wth is going on?!
. To sum it up the story are both interesting and very engaging . Keep up the good work!
By the way, Daryn is me (A hardcore coffee lover)

Rating:8/10

Art;
This is...BEAUTIFUL. The background image was so pretty. Details and so on were just top notch. The character sprite was just...wow...Nothing to complaint there. Loving the art style! :lol: I can see so much effort was put into this.

Rating: 9/10

Music;
Nothing much to say here. It matched the situation and not disturbing *thumbs up*

Edit: Mah English ;o;

_I'm sorry if this review is too short :cry:_

So...Have A Nice Day Ahead and Good Luck on releasing the game!

(Question: Is this going to be a paid game?)
https://twitter.com/ellyedward1---Follow my twitter account!
http://ellye99.deviantart.com/---Check out my DevianArt!

'My Life In A Nutshell' VN (Currently Planning)

Kkoro
Regular

#3 Post by Kkoro »

Eri wrote:I just played through the demo just now...

to put it bluntly, this game has GREAT potential. (Plus the effort making the DeMO)

I ship Areon with Eden or Ark? hehehe...
First impression of the DEMO:

Story;
I'm surprised the story was well written :D . I can get a grasp of the whole point of the game in just a short amount of time. The folklore about Ascendents were originated and so as the Fallen are very interesting and engaging for me (I'm a very picky reader lol).
I feel bad for the Fallen that Areon purified earlier in the game tho... ;o; .
. On the other hand, the character itself was quite entertaining or in other words very 'expressive' in any given situation
except for the falling part. I was like wth is going on?!
. To sum it up the story are both interesting and very engaging . Keep up the good work!
By the way, Daryn is me (A hardcore coffee lover)

Art;
This is...BEAUTIFUL. The background image was so pretty. Details and so on were just top notch. The character sprite was just...wow...Nothing to complaint there. Loving the art style! :lol: I can see so much effort was put into this.

Rating: 9/10

Music;
Nothing much to say here. It matched the situation and not disturbing *thumbs up*

Edit: Mah English ;o;

_I'm sorry if this review is too short :cry:_

So...Have A Nice Day Ahead and Good Luck on releasing the game!

(Question: Is this going to be a paid game?)
Hey!

Sorry for the late reply. For some reason Lemma doesn't send me notifications to my inbox anymore. orz
Thank you for the review! I'm really glad you liked it :) Hearing somebody appreciating the work we've put into the demo is really heart-warming.
The demo has actually been updated with some minor fixes, and we're still planning on improving the demo even more, as we're not really satisfied with it just yet(there's potential for more, and we want to make full use of it!).

To answer your question, the game is planned to be paid. We'll also be doing a Kickstarter soon, as the size of the full story will be too big for us to fund it ourselves.

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask!

Kkoro
Regular

#4 Post by Kkoro »

Kkoro
Regular

Re: False Elegy [DEMO/PREFUNDIA]

#5 Post by Kkoro »

Added the backer rewards to the Prefundia!

Kkoro
Regular

Re: False Elegy [Backer rewards REVEALED(Prefundia)]

#6 Post by Kkoro »

Wow, we've come a long way. But the biggest challenge of them all is approaching.
Kickstarter is planned to be 25th of April!
Preview here:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/11 ... n=07972d14