Thank you to all our supporters who have not only given encouragement but also helped spread the word and provided invaluable feedback. It means the world to me. I realize that this game may be polarizing but I hope you enjoy the passion and craft that went into making it a reality. Once again, thank you!
PLOT: Adam has that special something. His loved ones know it, 2 million of his followers on NowGram know it and finally, he now thinks he knows it and grasps the weight of sparkling prospects before him. Soon EVERYONE will know it. He leaves everything familiar and moves to the west coast to pursue a career as an actor, model, life coach or maybe even a fitness guru...the possibilities are truly endless! He finds himself living in WeHo (West Hollywood), central village for the Los Angeles beautiful gay populace, and makes friends quickly like fellow aspiring actor Vince.
Meanwhile, escape rooms are on the rise as an adult live-action gaming experience. Naturally one opens near the heart of WeHo and with production values that rival that of a major movie studio. An immense mansion is soon erected over the corpse of a ruined multi-level parking lot. Escape Mansion WeHo soon becomes popular for its multi-room, multi-hour format, mysterious information black-out policies in regards to its puzzles, lavish sets, and rooms. Within months, demand for the elite experience is so high that attendance becomes via invite-only.
Luckily both Adam and Vince receive their invite to drop by on a busy summer weekend eve. Thrilled by their good fortune they decide to conquer this. However what happens once they discover they are trapped in a real escape room death game with 7 other strangers?
Lars: Scandinavian import to the City of Angels and a noble lion of a man. His comportment suggests that his heart is as golden as his locks.
Earl: Almost black eyes are a marked trait of this truly hard-to-read individual. Earls demeanor could be a wall to protect his vulnerability.
Pierce: Personal trainer living the fast West Hollywood dream of boys, banquets, bands, and burpees. His vanity is almost forgivable at times.
Adam: Protagonist. An east coast boy who has it all; classic American good looks and the "it" factor. He dreams of fame on the golden shores of California.
Vince: Part of Adam's new west coast crew and fellow aspiring actor. Oddly he is a man of few words despite auditioning daily for speaking roles.
Kang: Posh and airy, Kang's love of the theatrical brought him to Escape Mansion WeHo. His apathetic style in all situations is admirable and troubling.
Bart: Brick house of a man who is a butcher at a revered local market. He also supports the LGBYT community as the director of the WeHo Chapter.
Lucky: The youngest of the group, Lucky is a colorful but cool nerd who comes across as soft-spoken and sensitive. He is often the peacemaker.
5 True Endings:
- Bad, OK, Good, Perfect, To Be Continued
- Murder mystery "whodunit" climax that can decide your destiny.
- Your choices affect the fate of survivors.
- Some erotica but not the primary focus. (erotica is censored for demo)
- 2 original music tracks.
- Mature 18+ content: Strong language, Blood/Gore, Sexuality
SCREENSHOTS: QUESTIONS (Please keep this thread about the Demo ONLY):
1. Playability/Interest: How does your 1st impression of LMA (before playing demo) compare to how you felt after completing it?
2. Writing/Story: Enjoyed pace of dialog in relation to the story or did you find story developments happening too quickly?
3. Predictability: Where do you think this story is going?
4. Playability/Interest: Does the explicit sexual content turn you off from experiencing this VN?
5. Predictability: Do you think the killer is blatantly obvious? Who do you think it is?
6. Do you have a favorite guy so far and why so?