"A girl with a terminal illness stands in the rain, wishing for it to take her. Feeling as if she's a ghost, another girl takes notice and offers her umbrella."
!! IMPORTANT--PLEASE READ FIRST !!
This is an early beta version, and while it contains all 2,688 words of the story, please take note of the following:
- The sprites being used are placeholders. The official release will have sprites made by the CG artist, Lienai, which she is currently working on.
- There is only voice at the beginning; the doctor and the first 29 of the girl with the umbrella. The official release will have all the voices.
- For the girl's lines, some of it has odd leveling which will later be corrected and a few of the lines need retakes. I also apologise as I did not realise some distorted, so I might re-record my entire batch for her.
- I recommend going to Preferences and lowering the music volume just a tiny, tiny bit. Also note a few tracks may be quieter than others, which will be corrected for the official release.
- Feel free to give feedback on how you enjoyed (or did not enjoy) the game!
A Tofu Sheets Visual production
Writing/Scripting: Kokoro Hane
Voice acting: Doodled (doctor), Kokoro Hane (girl with umbrella)
Placeholder sprites: Tokudaya
Event CGs: Lienai
Sound Effects: freesound.org
Music: Frozen Silence, SENTiVE, Stefano Mocini