- Posts: 10
- Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:26 am
- Projects: A Summer with the Shiba Inu
- Organization: Quill Studios
My game is about Shiba Inus and a Labrador Retriever! The story will be more of a serious tone later on, and as someone described, somewhat "trippy".
Our Lemmasoft forum "Work in Progress" post: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=42998
Our presskit with more pictures: http://www.quill-studios.com/presskit/
We have a demo out here:
Win & Mac: https://quill-studios.itch.io/a-summer- ... a-inu-demo
Browser: https://quill-studios.itch.io/a-summer- ... nu-browser
Currently, my major concerns are:
- I'm trying to convey a more "story will get serious" tone, but from the demo it seems to be lost...
- This game is not a dating sim, but currently it seems that people somehow immediately think it is! (Probably more a marketing thing I can change)
- Currently the demo is made in Tyrano, I will definitely be making the final product in Ren'Py.
- There are two types of phones in this game, and I'm wondering if anyone has examples on the best type of phones in VNs are? (No typing, just displaying)
Please let me know any other story concerns so far as well! Thanks in advance
Users browsing this forum: No registered users