Dr. Frank's Build-A-Boyfriend Puzzle Beta [BxB][Comedy]

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
Heiden
Regular
Completed: Elvine, The Life Threads, Helena's Flowers, Dr. Frank's Build-A-Boyfriend, Beyond the Deep, The Bog's Heart, The Girl With the Gray Hair Awakens, The Far Rings, NB107A
Projects: The Town Pages, Kill the Prince?! [Nano 2020]
Tumblr: heidengames
itch: Heiden

Dr. Frank's Build-A-Boyfriend Puzzle Beta [BxB][Comedy]

#1 Post by Heiden »

After being kicked out of both his PhD program (plant science) as well as medical school (Pathology), Dr. Frank had pretty much resolved himself to a life of solitude and science. That is, until a handsome stranger knocked on his door and swept him off his feet. Dominik seemed to be the perfect boyfriend, attentive, caring, and interested in Dr. Frank's work.

Maybe too interested.

Three months into the rainbow-colored relationship, Dominik runs off with Dr. Frank's lifelong research on resurrection to present at the annual prestigious Hindenberg University Conference, under his own name.

Livid, Dr. Frank decides the only course of action: Revenge.

Not only is Dr. Frank going to one-up Dominik's presentation by presenting the world's first artificial life form, but Dr. Frank is going to make said life form the world's hottest, most beautiful boyfriend.
EVER.

Demo -
This is a demo for the puzzle portion of Dr. Frank's Build-A-Boyfriend. I'm specifically looking for someone to play through the game to find any game breaking bugs and to make sure that the puzzles themselves are intuitive, or at least the hints available make sense. I also want to encourage testers to try to use as many items on things around the house as possible.

Questions -
1) Were you able to find both endings? Was the 2nd ending a nice challenge, too easy, or too hard?
2) Were there any item combinations that you wished had a more specific reaction? (I.e. you were expecting a funny reaction from using the dirty magazine on the cockroaches in the kitchen)
3) Were the hints available through Iggs helpful, too easy, or not specific enough?

Download -
https://www.mediafire.com/?xt6w2myniotqw9t

Itch page -
https://heiden.itch.io/dr-franks-build-a-boyfriend
Completed: Elvine (GxB), The Life Threads, Helena's Flowers (GxG)(As Writer, Coder), Dr. Frank's Build-A-Boyfriend (BxB), Beyond the Deep (GxB)(As Artist), The Bog's Heart, The Girl with the Gray Hair Awakens, The Far Rings, NB107A.

All available to play on my itch.io page!