TRUMPET Trial version [WIP][Looking for feedback][FTP]

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
exax

TRUMPET Trial version [WIP][Looking for feedback][FTP]

#1 Post by exax »

Game Description

"Follow the sound of the Trumpet's call, leading not towards happiness, taking away only despair."

Three years after committing suicide, Shinima Junjou is now returning to his home town of Inova in order to take the life of someone he once knew. In order to fulfill this goal, Junjou made a deal with Odoi, the Death Reaper, and became the Trumpet, an instrument that is used to persuade suffering hearts to forfeit their life. However, if he fails to find the person he is looking for, Junjou must continue to exist as the Trumpet for the rest of eternity...

This game will be available free to play at the end of this year

Additional Links

Follow the link here and download instructions (Currently not available for Mac): DOWNLOAD LINK

The entire demo should span no more than an hour, please give it a try and let me know what you think! This will be my first huge and solo project and I hope to have as minimal errors as possible in the final product, please help me make my dream come true (/////////)

please flood me with any questions, comments, suggestions or feedback

Some questions to consider:

> How do you feel about the general atmosphere and plot the game?
> Which character are you interested in/ Which character do you find the least interesting?
> What do you think of the writing in terms of style and flow?
> What worked well or didn't work in the game?

Follow the link here and download instructions (Currently not available for Mac): DOWNLOAD LINK