PANZER HEARTS [alternative WW2][Adventure][Romance][Drama] Check out our Demo!

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
Helyees
Regular
Projects: Panzer Hearts

PANZER HEARTS [alternative WW2][Adventure][Romance][Drama] Check out our Demo!

#1 Post by Helyees »

:arrow:
DOWNLOAD FREE DEMO HERE:
https://helyees.itch.io/panzer-hearts

Give us your feedback!

If you downloaded the demo, please consider helping us with developing of the Panzer Hearts game.
1. What do you think of the DEMO, any suggestions, critique or comments (everything is valuable for us)
2. How could we improve Panzer Hearts?
2. Any other questions, comments, suggestions or feedback?

SYNOPSIS
Panzer Hearts is a visual novel filled with romance and adventure. The setting is an alternative WW2 where the Third Reich is replaced with a war mongering “Empire” that is terrorizing its neighbors. The Empire has been in existence for a long time and it’s architecture and mythology combine European and ancient Egyptian themes into a unique concoction. The young men and women born and raised in the Empire see the war of aggression as justified. In our protagonist’s case, a chain of events and a cry from his past make him question his loyalty and his side on the conflict. The game contains a minigame where the player gets to build WW2 tanks.
In Panzer Hearts you take the role of a young soldier, Bastian. Wounded in battle,Bastian gets a second chance to serve the Empire in a factory producing tanks. Some of the people in the factory are linked to Bastian’s past and some to his future. They say love is blind, but in this case love and where it leads our young protagonist can completely change his future and the course of the war.
MAIN CAST:
Please consider helping us by following our Facebook site (link below). We will start posting interesting content there soon about the development progress![/center]

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST in Panzer Hearts![/center]

illuminate001
Veteran
Completed: DSGR, Let's MEAT Adam, Sexy Litter, Bara Boarders
Projects: Secret Project
Organization: Soulsoft Electronic Arts
Tumblr: soulsoftea
itch: soulsoftea

Re: PANZER HEARTS [alternative WW2][Adventure][Romance][Drama] Check out our Demo!

#2 Post by illuminate001 »

Downloaded this a few weeks ago! I still have it on my list to try out. I'll be back after I finally sit down and give Panzer Hearts a go!!!

Congrats on getting the demo out. I know its alot of work.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Helyees
Regular
Projects: Panzer Hearts

Re: PANZER HEARTS [alternative WW2][Adventure][Romance][Drama] Check out our Demo!

#3 Post by Helyees »

Thank you Illuminate! We are getting feedback that the character art should be enhanced - that is now on our plate! :)

andeashl470

#4 Post by andeashl470 »

hey! its me pinkie'splateofcupcakes! I will be checking this game out!