After hearing about a number of student couples forming at her school, Himeka Uchida decides to look for a girlfriend of her own. As she gets wrapped up in the daily lives of her friends and classmates, will she find the romance she seeks?
This game is developed with Android phones in mind, but can also be played on PC.
- Free (with optional donation)
- 6 love interests
- Friendship and romance paths for each girl
- Himeka Uchida, a second-year high school student. Cheerful and friendly, but is sensitive about her height.
- Izumi Kawano, a second-year high school student. The reliable captain of the volleyball team, though she doesn't share much about herself.
- Kiyomi Ito, a second-year high school student. A track team member who always wears a jacket or hoodie.
- Nanami Kobayashi, a first-year high school student. A bashful member of the cooking club that tends to minimize her achievements.
- Atsuko Aoki, a first-year high school student. Blind in one eye, and doesn't socialize much with others.
- Kiku Moritani, a third-year high school student. She looks younger than she is, and is known to be skilled with many musical instruments.
- Shiori Goto, a third-year high school student. She has a regal figure and reputation, particularly due to her long hair.
This is a game I put together for this year's Yuri Game Jam. The game doesn't have character art yet, but the first draft of the script is complete and everything should be playable. Judging on my playtests, a full playthrough should take roughly 30-45 minutes.
Known issues include a problem with the week counter, which will sometimes be much higher than it should be.
I'd appreciate feedback or comments for the game, should players have the time afterward. Knowing what works and what doesn't helps me when I work on future projects.
I hope you enjoy the game so far!