[Beta testing] Sinking demo [fantasy/otome]

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
DeeVisser
Regular
Projects: D&M + S&B (hiatus), Sinking

[Beta testing] Sinking demo [fantasy/otome]

#1 Post by DeeVisser » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:27 am

Check out the itch.io page
Story
While being God's host makes you an unstoppable force of nature, it doesn't save you from politics.

Lacie comes from a world without color, where fire is seen with distrust and the mountains are a dangerous place, too far away from water.
She is spirited away as a child after becoming the host of Ara, the Twin God.

Tradition wants Ara's host to become the ruler; when Lacie is back after ten years, she becomes the princess of a country she can't call her own anymore. Her peaceful days are over as soon as King Jarl, the host of the Goddess, seeks to reunite the Twin Gods and become the host of both.

Someone soberly nicknamed The Widower is sent by King Jarl to marry Lacie. She can't outright refuse without causing a war... but she can thwart the King's plans by marrying someone else first.

Lacie's political alignment will determine if the entertainer is a more fitting choice than the prince, but what about the advisor that always watches over her?

I finished the demo after two days of intense work on it, and I'm looking for around 5 people to beta test it.

Details
  • Genre: fantasy, otome. The demo, being the common route portion of the full game, is more story heavy than romance heavy.
  • Length: 1 h/1.5 h. 10 scenes + 5 quests; alignment is decided by the quests.
  • TWs: somewhat graphic description of death; legal prostitution; everything is in B/W.
  • How to become a beta tester: contact me on Twitter (here or on itchio is fine as well). I will send you a key and the link to a small survey. You're free to give as much feedback as you want! I'm looking for constructive criticism that can help me improve the demo and clarify the plot/quests.
Thank you in advance!

DeeVisser
Regular
Projects: D&M + S&B (hiatus), Sinking

Re: [Beta testing] Sinking demo [fantasy/otome]

#2 Post by DeeVisser » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:28 pm

The demo is online! Download it here!