Infamous8 Alpha [Slice-of-life/Romance/Psychological/Mystery - BxG]

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
NamelessNoun

Infamous8 Alpha [Slice-of-life/Romance/Psychological/Mystery - BxG]

#1 Post by NamelessNoun » Tue May 22, 2018 4:44 pm

Contains strong language and violence.

Having lost his memories in a car accident, Peter is lost in existence. He knows little of his past, choosing to ignore it with anything that will take his mind from it. Due to his uncle working away, he's forced to move to a boarding school—where he discovers different aspects of himself with each heroine.

Sarah is anxious, genuine and artistic. She's a loner who's acquired an unusual perspective of the world and life through tragedy and philosophy.

Jennifer is gregarious, energetic and spontaneous. She enjoys outings and banter with friends, but has a habit of taking things too far.

Danielle is pragmatic. conscientious and dry as a desert. She's stern and reserved in school, but she's free to be herself in her online world.

There are currently short segments into each girl's route and a bad ending.

This being an alpha version, I've relied on creative commons art and music for placeholders so far.
I would appreciate all feedback and constructive criticism.

Thank you.

https://namelessnoun.itch.io/infamous8
Last edited by NamelessNoun on Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Infamous8 Alpha [Slice-of-life/Romance/Psychological/Mystery - BxG]

#2 Post by philip » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:16 pm

@NamelessNoun-

Downloaded this a couple of days ago and have spent some time playing through . . . still have more to discover.

It's a very interesting story . . . well told, and I will look forward to seeing the completion.

For an alpha release, this is darned good! spelling is fine and no horrendous grammar errors. Excellent job; keep up the good work! (And don't make us wait too long for more!)

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

NamelessNoun

Re: Infamous8 Alpha [Slice-of-life/Romance/Psychological/Mystery - BxG]

#3 Post by NamelessNoun » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:07 am

Hey, Philip!

Thank you for taking the time to check it out and give feedback! It's much appreciated!

I had taken a hiatus after the initial release of the alpha due to life but I'm currently working on scenes following in the routes. I may release them soon on itch with a dev blog. But my goal is to get one route finished first to set precedent for the underlying story.

Thanks again.

NamelessNoun