Fragmentia [Slice-of-life/Romance/Psychological/Mystery - BxG]

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
NamelessNoun

Fragmentia [Slice-of-life/Romance/Psychological/Mystery - BxG]

#1 Post by NamelessNoun »

Peter wakes up in a hospital bed after an accident that took his parents and his memories, his uncle the only person who he can turn to. After being discharged from hospital, Peter spends his days at his uncle's house where depression, loneliness, and anxiety plague his existence.

Lacking a sense of self and purpose, Peter longs for a normal life. However, he’s forced to move to a boarding school due to his uncle's work. Once there, he begins to meet Sarah, Jennifer, and Danielle who begin to bring him out of his shell. But, can he truly find a new fulfilling life? Friends? Happiness? Love? Can he create... memories?

Sarah is a bohemian. She is an imaginative loner who enjoys creating art, spending time in nature, and perceives the world through her own unique lens. Can you find out who Sarah really is?

Danielle is as dry as a desert. Although secretive and somewhat distant, she’s a hard worker who enjoys gaming in her spare time. Could you ever beat her?

Jennifer is gregarious. She loves spending time with her friends and enjoys swimming, dancing, and cooking. Can you keep up with her?

Download here: https://namelessnoun.itch.io/fragmentia
Last edited by NamelessNoun on Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Infamous8 Alpha [Slice-of-life/Romance/Psychological/Mystery - BxG]

#2 Post by philip »

@NamelessNoun-

Downloaded this a couple of days ago and have spent some time playing through . . . still have more to discover.

It's a very interesting story . . . well told, and I will look forward to seeing the completion.

For an alpha release, this is darned good! spelling is fine and no horrendous grammar errors. Excellent job; keep up the good work! (And don't make us wait too long for more!)

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

NamelessNoun

Re: Infamous8 Alpha [Slice-of-life/Romance/Psychological/Mystery - BxG]

#3 Post by NamelessNoun »

Hey, Philip!

Thank you for taking the time to check it out and give feedback! It's much appreciated!

I had taken a hiatus after the initial release of the alpha due to life but I'm currently working on scenes following in the routes. I may release them soon on itch with a dev blog. But my goal is to get one route finished first to set precedent for the underlying story.

Thanks again.

NamelessNoun

NamelessNoun

#4 Post by NamelessNoun »

Last edited by NamelessNoun on Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NamelessNoun

Credits

#5 Post by NamelessNoun »

[Credits]

Writing: NamelessNoun

Scripting: Namelessnoun, Zeroyuki92

GUI/design: Zeroyuki92

Art: Moya, tsugeruru

Further credits in the 'credits.txt' file located in the game folder
Last edited by NamelessNoun on Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.

NamelessNoun

#6 Post by NamelessNoun »

Last edited by NamelessNoun on Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NamelessNoun

Release of Official Demo

#7 Post by NamelessNoun »

Hi guys,

I have done an overhaul on the alpha previously released and would much appreciate if you would consider or reconsider playing the game!

Thank you,

NamelessNoun