What we never knew [Bi][Fantasy]

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
MaliGarnet

What we never knew [Bi][Fantasy]

#1 Post by MaliGarnet »

First post here, hope I'm doing this right!
I'm searching for someone who is willing to help test my Visual Novel in all three parts of its creation.

First off, about "Wwnk":
A novel with 20.000+ words. Optional romance and the possibility to decide the player character's and the love interest's gender (meaning this is GxG, GxB, BxG and BxB all in one). It's a story about a fictional race called "Arim", angel-like beings. The main character and an acquaintance are sent down underground to find and catch an intruder. It has dialogue choices, for changing your relationship with the other character, and two parts where the player can click on the screen and "freely" explore to find a way to continue.
The demo and up to the first part can be found here: https://maligarnet.itch.io/what-we-never-knew

Sprite examples.jpg

What I'm searching for, explicitly:
- Someone who is maybe willing to not only test the first part that is finished, but the two following parts in the coming months as well
- Someone who can help me find plotholes, grammar mistakes and mistakes in the artwork
- Someone who gives me an honest opinion about what's good and what's bad
- Someone who is patient enough to deal with a newbie

I'm very open to criticism, excluding the start menu because that will be finished last and is just the boring default for now. I'm still new to creating games, so any opinion would be really appreciated, even if it's just for the first part or the demo!
Please tell me if you're interested / would be so kind to help me. If you need any additional information to decide, please ask.