Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:35 am
- Completed: Vicboys demo
- Tumblr: esmmeh
- Deviantart: Smaymay
- Location: The Netherlands
Follow the development on
Hey everyone. We already have a main thread
here in the "Works in progress" corner where we just shared the news that we uploaded our demo on Itch.io. While the demo doesn't reflect the quality of the final product and is bound to have some flaws, we could really use some feedback to improve the final product. So if you could share your thoughts that would be awesome!
You can answer the questions below or just leave any comment you'd like:
1. What do you think about the quality of the art? Did you notice some errors? Think it could use some improvements?
2. What do you think about the GUI? Is it user-friendly?
3. What do you think about the writing? Do you like the style? Notice any spelling mistakes?
4. What do you think about the voice acting? How's the volume and audio quality?
5. Did you come across some other errors or bugs?
✦ Thank you. Have a nice day ✦
- Posts: 210
- Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:24 am
- Projects: InTWON (Nano19)
Hi! Thought I'd reply to this since I had the pleasure of trying out the demo today.
Looks great! I really love the GUI since it definitely fits the theme and looks very professional. The art style is different from usual otome/VNs (what with the anime drawing style influence from JVNs), but I'm such a big fan of Looji's work. Everyone looks so unique and so carefully designed; it's incredible!
The writing is fine. Perhaps it's just me who isn't used to 2nd person narrative, but I didn't notice any typos so far, just a few missing punctuation marks is all. Definitely looking forward to the full game.
I'm not very fond of voice acting, but somehow, this demo made me change my mind. I think my personal favorites are Dotty and Kyuri when it comes to VA. I'm also very glad you have the option to turn off the protagonist or suitor voices. Sometimes I turn off both options, whenever I need to think and concentrate on just reading. Anyway, it's very professional sounding. Amazing casting for this one.
No errors or bugs on my side, though I did notice that pressing the "esc" key wouldn't bring me to pause the game/settings. Still, I'm wishing you luck with the release!
Hire me for proofreading, editing, and (maybe) writing! ♡ Check here!