Clockwork Poison, an NSFW interactive VN featuring real characters

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
Adrian_DVL
Regular
Completed: Clockwork Poison
Projects: Melodic Dates, Clockwork Poison: Salvation

Clockwork Poison, an NSFW interactive VN featuring real characters

#1 Post by Adrian_DVL »

¿What is Clockwork Poison?

Clockwork Poison is a 2D sandbox project that features real scenes with real models, enveloped in a truly rich plot, full of adventures, joy, anger, misery, victories, defeats, revenge and, above all, passion and lust.

Here, you can see the opening of the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19-loGDIiQ0

Content and features:

- Interactive world: Clockwork Poison is a sandbox-like game, which means players are free to go wherever they want anytime, and explore different locations, characters and choices.

- 100+ scenes and special hidden scenes: Clockwork Poison will eventually feature up to 30 female characters, which will mean a lot of different lewd scenes.

- Story-based character progression: Characters are not robots! That's why in Clockwork Poison different characters have different personalities and traits.

- Many lewd content and fetishes, featuring spying, oral, vaginal, anal, teachers, glasses, librarian, toys, gloryglore, milf, light BDSM and much more!

This demo is about 20 - 30 minutes long, so you can tell me your impression about this small demo, what you think about it, as well as your suggestions and, above all, possible bugs. This is my first big project, so I need testers.
Thank you so much!

Downloads:

Demo 0.1 (WINDOWS and LINUX)

Demo 0.1 (MAC OS)

About Patreon support:

You can support the game and join its community here: https://www.patreon.com/poison_adrian

Clockwork Poison is free for everybody. However, if you pledge the project on Patreon, you will be able to play new versions of the game before any other player, among many other advantages that you can see on the tier section of this page.

Apart from that, with your pledge, I will be able to invest more time on the project. I have a lot of content already planned for the game and will greatly appreciate any help from you!

And finally, some screenshots:

Last edited by Adrian_DVL on Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Adrian_DVL
Regular
Completed: Clockwork Poison
Projects: Melodic Dates, Clockwork Poison: Salvation

Re: Clockwork Poison, an NSFW interactive VN featuring real characters

#2 Post by Adrian_DVL »

Yeah I forgot to include some screenshots to my original post, which is very important, if you ask me ^^"