[Demo] Birth ME Code [Puzzle][Ontological Mystery]

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
Miracle Moon
Completed: Head AS Code, Birth ME Code
Projects: Head AS Code Remaster, Project Deforge
itch: miracle-moon

[Demo] Birth ME Code [Puzzle][Ontological Mystery]

#1 Post by Miracle Moon »

Your goal in this game is to kill me.

Hello, everyone. I'm Miracle Moon and I've been hard at work on my second visual novel, titled Birth ME Code. I take my inspiration from Zero Escape and Exit/Corners for this title.

In this visual novel, you take the role of Pandora who, alongside 8 other characters, is trapped within a school. But this is all of her own doing; unlike other similar series, you are well aware of who is the one behind this, because it is you. Now, why would you put yourself into a death game of your own volition? That's because there's a traitor in this group, and you want to kill them.

But it's difficult, since you have to manipulate other characters' trust in order to bring that to fruition. You have to do it faster than they can elucidate the mystery surrounding Pandora's presence; if they figure out you're behind this, then they'll just kill you first. The goal is to manipulate them into killing the traitor and to come out ahead with others none the wiser.

While it is the second entry of the Abime Series, it can be played concurrently, or before, or after the first game and they are designed not to spoil each other's story. If you want to take a look at the demo which was released Monday, peruse the link below at your own convenience.

https://miracle-moon.itch.io/birth-me-code