[DEMO] Unsound Minds: The Clarevine Epoch [18+][GxG][Dark][Lovecraftian][Christianity]

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
NocturneLight
Regular
Projects: Unsound Minds: The Clarevine Epoch
Organization: Reminiscent 64
Tumblr: Reminiscent64
itch: Reminiscent64

[DEMO] Unsound Minds: The Clarevine Epoch [18+][GxG][Dark][Lovecraftian][Christianity]

#1 Post by NocturneLight »

Plot:

Long forgotten are the Dreamlands. Long forgotten are Heaven and Hell. Humankind as we know it, is as good as gone. In our place are half-angels on the surface and half-demons on the seafloor. The two groups are unaware of each other's existence.

A beam of light shines on our protagonist: Clarevine. A girl that's lived a rough life in the underwater colony Gettlesteam. All her existence, she thought herself to be unimportant. Events conspire to prove her wrong.

A Great Horror responsible for mankind's end will be free from its prison soon. The Old Guard keeping It in check, is at His limit.

The time to usher in the New Guard draws near. The key to the future lies with Clarevine.

So starts The Clarevine Epoch.

Download the Demo Here

Characters:

I'd love to hear your thoughts! What you love, what you hate. Bugs you've found that I missed. All of it. Feel free to ask questions as well!

Also, let me know if the Mac version is working properly! I use Windows, so it's hard for me to tell.
The Old Guard is at His Limit. The time is near to usher in the New Guard.

The Great Horror is soon to be free.

Clarevine is the key.

"Unsound Minds: The Clarevine Epoch" is a yuri visual novel that shatters english visual novel norms and aims to blend Christianity and the Cthulhu Mythos to tell a deep and dark story that you'll enjoy. You can follow the Kickstarter here.

Stay sound and persist through the chaos,
NocturneLight