To Start Anew [Testers needed!]

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
DikkeVetteVlinder
Projects: David's treasure, Identity in Change
Tumblr: ingevr
Deviantart: Virtuxa
itch: DikkeVetteVlinder

To Start Anew [Testers needed!]

#1 Post by DikkeVetteVlinder »

Genre: Slice of life
Rating: all ages, no TW's or CW's apply that I am currently aware of.

Downloadable here:
https://inge-van-riezen.itch.io/to-start-anew

In short:
Brenna Robinson has made a mess of her life and it has blown her entire sense of self into smithereens. In order to help her get away from it all, a friend pushed her into getting a mediocre job in a new city.
There, she meets her neighbour, Angie Alexander, who immediately takes her under her wing. She has her doubts, however, and is soon torn between the new life that could be waiting for her, and trying to clean up the mess she left behind.

This is the game's first prototype, so I welcome any and all feedback! However, I have made a small survey with more specific questions, and filling that out would help me greatly!
Still, any feedback is better than none at all!
https://forms.gle/nW8TFg3Rp1ifne1g9
Thanks in advance!

AlexNumbers
Projects: Treis Zoes, Eyepieces' glares
Organization: FlyingFantasy Team

Re: To Start Anew [Testers needed!]

#2 Post by AlexNumbers »

Tried out the demo and filled out the Google form, but I would also like to write a few things here.

There were enough questions about the drawing style in the form, and yes, it accompanies the story well, but it's worth adjusting the interface to this style – the standard one is clearly not suitable for getting this feature. I didn't quite understand how the first choice affects the story, because the next one will offer all possible options regardless of the previous one. It would be worth making the first choice more important, and the second can offer options for the development of the story based on the first choice, at least two.

So far that's all I could say, good luck with the development
«The sun has escaped from my realm.
No. I sent it away.
My world is too perfect for it.
Green lightnings will light up my world».

(Ifest)