Austoria: The Royalist [Fantasy][SRPG][Anime][VN]

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
Scratchy
itch: scratchy99

Austoria: The Royalist [Fantasy][SRPG][Anime][VN]

#1 Post by Scratchy »

Hello everyone, I found out about these forums about a year ago, and I've recently just joined. I want to showcase a passion project of mine that I've been working on for years now.

Austoria: The Royalist is a game inspired by Intelligent System's popular IP, Fire Emblem. The game takes place in a medieval fantasy setting; a world full of magic, dragons, and cute girls.

The game follows the journey of Prince Klaus, heir to the Antollian throne, to liberate his country from the usurper Alastor. He is accompanied by a variety of folks from different walks of life to help him on his journey. Together, they make up the Royalist Army.

Currently, the game has a short two chapter demo, with a prologue and one main story chapter. More content will be added at a later date.

Notable features

Custom Character illustrations by Mase

Custom Character map chips and animations by Briver

A large playable cast, with permadeath (if a character dies, they are gone forever)

Easy, Normal, and Hard difficulties

Skills (both passive and command skills)

Multiple character conversations in every chapter

Polygamy romance. Polygamy is accepted in this game's setting, and our protagonist, Klaus, will have the opportunity to court multiple women at the same time!

A setting based on ancient Greece

Cute girls

And much more!

Itch.io page and download link here: https://scratchy99.itch.io/austoria-the-royalist

If you read this far, the team and I would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for checking us out. If you have any questions, feel free to reach me out through any of my social media.

That's all for now, have a great day, and stay safe!

SupersizeMyHeart
Veteran
Projects: Supersize My Heart!
Deviantart: JeremyRawn

Re: Austoria: The Royalist [Fantasy][SRPG][Anime][VN]

#2 Post by SupersizeMyHeart »

Thanks for the demo, mi amigo! If I could offer some advice: show of your work! Show some pics, screenshots, CGs, etcs. That motivates people to check out what your project is really about
Hey, I'm making a game about kissing cute fast food mascots! Check it out here right here.