Kate Don’t Wait. [Love and Hackers] [Demo]

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
zoozobra

Kate Don’t Wait. [Love and Hackers] [Demo]

#1 Post by zoozobra »

Hi,

After using Ren’Py with my first game, which I presented to you in this forum and which is titled More. The Eternal Utopia, I really liked the experience of developing at Ren’Py and immediately started working on the following project: Kate Don’t Wait.

It is a visual novel that deals with love as a metaphor for utopia. The game is still in development and I would very much like to know your opinion on the proposal.

Trailer:

Features:
  • Visual novel, set in the near future, about love as a metaphor for utopia. Learn about the history of rebooters!
  • Two different endings: choose wisely to arrive at the truly new, that is, at the beginning of the courtship with Kate and a society of free and equal.
  • Two different graphic styles: the realistic backgrounds style figure everyday life, while the pixelated style represents the moments when you are surfing in cyberspace.

History:

Year 2043. The buts spread obedience to the Accumulator infecting other people with bioinformatic viruses.

You are in love with Kate: she is your friend, a hacker who does not want to obey the Accumulator that absorbs all human work in private databases. Although you do not know if you can win her heart, Kate is for you the horizon of a new morning; As you try to seduce her, she encourages you to keep fighting. But combat is dangerous and you could end up in jail. Are you going to let yourself be overcome by fear? Aren't Kate and the reboot worth any risk?

Tribute:
  • Discover The Island: A game within the game itself, proposed as a tribute to the television series Lost, in which anything is possible.
Screens:

As I mentioned, I would appreciate if you could give your opinions and suggestions about the demo, since this way I could improve the project for the final version.

Greetings,
Victor