I want to open this thread with a couple of my ideas.
1. Draw your character as a chibi, so it fits the screen, or just a kids VN where characters have naturally big heads and short height. Align your text to be shown at the sides instead of up or down, to enable more space for the full body display, investing your precious landscape horizontality.
2. Show a window (rectangle) with a zoomed picture of the relevant part. This way you have enough space and it could be even your character nape so this option is great for few important components but not the whole under desing.
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:15 am
- Projects: Tag Dogs
- Tumblr: cirrocumulus-cloud
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 530
- Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:09 pm
- Completed: Pervert&Yandere, Stalker&Yandere
- Projects: Roses Of The Thorn Prince
But, I can see the virtue of making full-body sprites even if you choose not to use the lower half most of the time.
Want some CC sprites?
- Posts: 497
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:21 pm
- Completed: [redacted] Life, Must Love Jaws, A Tune at the End of the World, Three Guys That Paint, The Journey of Ignorance, Portal 2.5.
- Projects: The Butler Detective
- Tumblr: katy-133
- Deviantart: Katy133
- itch: katy133
- Location: Canada
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 7:35 am
- Projects: Cupid's Affair
- Tumblr: n-morg
Otherwise, I think Morg's suggestion of panning the screen down would be pretty nifty.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users