JustAnotherArtDumpage (Critiques please)

Questions, skill improvement, and respectful critique involving art assets.
TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Heartful Memory

Re: JustAnotherArtDumpage (Critiques please)

#46 Post by TsukiShima »

I forgot to reply here! OAO"

I didn't knew that "I" was also the reason you improved your coloring.. I guess I have just helped you improved more than myself. But I'm not kidding, even in your first samples, you've proven that you got talent, it just need to be polish. One day if you'll ever be a pro, don't forget about me here, okay?

*hits self for not finishing my part of trade yet*.. I'll hand it to you this weekend! Your Len, of course.

JustAnotherMe
Veteran
Projects: Kuro no Chou; 0.3 Second Lunch

#47 Post by JustAnotherMe »

@15385bic: I TRIED to resist drawing him naked... I really TRIED!! Believe me!!!
Finally... after i've done half of my work and school... I can afford 2 hours to draw yours. Sorry for my lateness!! -^-
I wanted to draw his bird too... at first... And yeah... My works get the better of me, I guess.
Hope u enjoy this pic though!! :D

@HanaMori: Hehehhe :lol: Thanks, really. U've become another angel for me ^_^.
I'm waiting for your Len!! (gathering tissues for my nose blood)
Attachments
I TRIED to resist drawing him naked!
I TRIED to resist drawing him naked!
You are bigger than what you think but smaller than you can imagine.
0.3 second lunch

Sunlit-Dreamer
Veteran
Completed: NaNo2015 Bedtime, NaNo2016 The Doll and the Spider, NaNo2017 What's Your Name?, NaNo2018 Painting Your Skin, NaNo2019 Home's Embrace, NaNo2020 Molly
Projects: NaNo2021 Cracked Moonstone
Deviantart: Sunlit-Dreamer
itch: Sunlit-Dreamer

#48 Post by Sunlit-Dreamer »

*whistles* Wow, you really got the pose down. (*tried doing that pose once with little brother, didn't look right*)

Hmm, not sure about the arm on the right. I'll just look at one of my brothers when they're lying down like that while playing video games to double check to see if it's correct or not.

Once again I state you are pretty well rounded by being able to draw in a variety of styles. Most people tend to have their art look very similar as a way of showing that it is their work. While you can make each one look completely different. o3o You even chose colors that would harmonize in this drawing.

You ish an awesome artist! Shaaaaaaa! (*pretend the shaa is a crowd going wild*)
ImageImageImageImage

Celestine
Veteran

#49 Post by Celestine »

That's fine enjoy drawing and coloring! Your art is great.

I forgot to mention that I really like your Wendy pic and I don't know who those 3 boys are but the picture with the plane looks really cool it's kinda why I asked about Oswald and Cheryl I wanted to see how your art vision would make them look like.
Iratherbeweird,thencalledstrange.
MydadtaughtmeinLifeEverything[/i]has consequences.Good and Bad actions/decision.

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran

#50 Post by TsukiShima »

Beautiful! I really like the soft coloring in this one, but I feel that the inks on his face is a bit thicker than the body. The position of the body is good, but I don't know if it fits for a guy, but it did made me think that he is sexy. But still, perhaps it's because of my dirty mind, this situation fits for BXB thing, if you know what I mean.

JustAnotherMe
Veteran

#51 Post by JustAnotherMe »

@Sunlit: this pose? I looked at some photos and try to draw the body bit by bit. I'm suck at poses. Still trying to get them good, with all the perspective, the shadow, etc. Don't want the same thing happen with Wendy ^_^ Most of 2 hours I've spent to draw this is to get the pose look just right, but I guess the right hand is still a bit off T_T

That 'well-rounded'? I guess you could say it's my own style then?? ;^D
*Yaaayyyyy... BAM!!* (happily dancing then hit a wall...)

@Celestine: Those 3 boys r fan art for a story called blackbird made by lordcloudx. I drew twice just to get the right atmosphere and then colored it 3 times... I guess I could imagine what my Oswald and Cheryl would become. Still trying to get 'that' feeling... -_- Thx for liking my works!! XD I'll do better I hope!!

@HanaMori: How could you know my thoughts??! Do you have an antena on your head??? OmiGod... you know exactly what i was thinking while looking at this pic... Even though I don't really like gay things... I can't help but drew him like that. @_@
The inks on his face... hmm hmmm, I'll take it to note. THX!! (try to not do the same mistake)
0.3 second lunch

15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

#52 Post by 15385bic »

JustAnotherMe wrote:@15385bic: I TRIED to resist drawing him naked... I really TRIED!! Believe me!!!
Finally... after i've done half of my work and school... I can afford 2 hours to draw yours. Sorry for my lateness!! -^-
I wanted to draw his bird too... at first... And yeah... My works get the better of me, I guess.
Hope u enjoy this pic though!! :D
so this was where it was posted XD !
LOL that hard to resist drawing him naked huh? ;)
strangely enough i never had that urge........hiding in the closet peeping is another matter - just have to wait til he's asleep........................

he looks great - and i do love the pose

JustAnotherMe
Veteran

#53 Post by JustAnotherMe »

@Tag-: Finished yours! I was playing a bit with the background... Don't look at the grass 'kay?
It's a little creepy drawing his eyes... X_X
Hope you like it!! :D

@15385bic: yeah, it's hard to not draw him naked. I know what you mean by hiding in the closet... peeping tom......... XD
Attachments
practice with shadow and bg
practice with shadow and bg
Last edited by JustAnotherMe on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0.3 second lunch

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Circo della Sera

#54 Post by Tag- »

Thank you~~ And because you told me not to look at the grass, I have to now 8D

Hehe yeah, his eyes are pretty creepy.... I think that every time I draw him :'D
PM me if needed

JustAnotherMe
Veteran

#55 Post by JustAnotherMe »

@Tag-: Ugh!! You naughty human!! >=D
It's not done really good coz I drew it at 5 o'clock in the morning... But I tried to make it looks neat. ^_^
U're welcomeee XD
0.3 second lunch

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran

#56 Post by TsukiShima »

You definitely improved JAM O__o The lines are much more cleaner now, and the colors and scene are so good.. You're going to be an amazing artist soon.
The atmosphere in this one is just so good that I feel like I want to lay down as well. Do more! xD

Sunlit-Dreamer
Veteran
Completed: NaNo2015 Bedtime, NaNo2016 The Doll and the Spider, NaNo2017 What's Your Name?, NaNo2018 Painting Your Skin, NaNo2019 Home's Embrace, NaNo2020 Molly
Projects: NaNo2021 Cracked Moonstone
Deviantart: Sunlit-Dreamer
itch: Sunlit-Dreamer

#57 Post by Sunlit-Dreamer »

Wait a second.....you better not have made the mistake I think you've made with that picture. *takes closer look*

*gasps* NU YOU DID! THE HANDS, THE HANDS!

TT~TT Nuuuuuuuuu.

*sighs* Oh well, you're not the first to make that mistake. Ahem. Now, look at the placement of the fingers. Basically, where they start.

From how it appears, you make them start in the same area as the thumb. When in reality, they start around the tip of the thumb. Look at your hand and have your thumb pressed against your pointing finger, or flat on a surface. Have them open as well so you can see the gaps and starting points more clearly.

I'll even provide you some pictures of hands.

http://maryvarn.com/blog/uploaded_image ... 777170.jpg

http://www.explore-drawing-and-painting ... ds-005.jpg

http://campustar.files.wordpress.com/20 ... wing-1.jpg

I'll only post those three.

I know it is pretty difficult to draw hands, I myself still trying to make them look natural. So just do what everyone always does, practice practice practice! ^^
ImageImageImageImage

JustAnotherMe
Veteran

#58 Post by JustAnotherMe »

@Hana: LOL thank youuuu <333 /(^3^)/
It's just me in the mood of tidying up the lines and all. Hopefully the next work will turn out good. I'll try some soft and beautiful coloring. And I promise to tidy up the lines ;p

I'm kind of learning how to draw some BGs in a very FAST way now though. I don't know when my next work will b posted here... T_T Hope I can learn fast!!

@Sunlit: ...you're right...

GYYYAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Oh my goodness... Oh my God!! I just realized that!!!! OmG!!
That's why I need someone else to pinpoint my mistakes! I can't really see my own weakness!!!!!

...OmG...

I won't do the same mistake in the future! I promise!!! Thanks very muchh Sunlit!!! I love youuu!! ^_^
I really hope you'll critique me again in the future. I really appreciate it!!!
0.3 second lunch

JustAnotherMe
Veteran

#59 Post by JustAnotherMe »

@sonone: Done yours!! Finally... a girl... Heehhehe, sorry, it doesn't turn out to be as good as what I imagine. Hope you like this maid!!! (She's a maid, isn't she?)
Anyway, sorry it's late. Kind of busy.
It's a sakura tree. Can you see that?
It's a sakura tree. Can you see that?
And sorry about this. I'm kind of not in the mood when I drew this. Yeah. Suck.

@Sunlit: The fingers... are still off. That thumb... Yeah, I'll do better in my next work I hope.
And the mouth, I forgot to color it. Gah! >3<
0.3 second lunch

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran

#60 Post by TsukiShima »

That looks so, great *O* I don't think you need my critiques anymore since you're now officially above me. But I feel that you can add more, the clothes.. thingy.. at the white part. What you call it? To make it more.. ah I forgor the right word..
The mouth should be pale pink if I'm not wrong. But you just forgot, so it's alright.
I notices the sakura, so it means you achieve your mission, congratulation!

P/S: I made the drawing you did for me as my profile picture in FB, so thank you!