Just wondering

Questions, skill improvement, and respectful critique involving art assets.
Katon
Regular
Completed: Death Rule:lost code (Art), Death Rule: Fear Complex (Art), Amity: One Tale (Art)
Projects: Death Rule: Killing System(Art) , Gene Codex: Genesis
Organization: MESI Games, Corpse Theater
Tumblr: corpsetheater

Re: Just wondering

#16 Post by Katon »

Junker-Kun wrote:Um...that's not exactly on topic but I don't want to create new topic for such a little question.

Does anybody know if I can use pen from another Wacom tablet with my Bamboo Fun Pen & Touch?
Hmmm no not exactly, at least from my experience. I actually lost my pen from my Bamboo Fun. So when I got my other Wacom tablet I tried to use to pen for my other one but it didn't respond.

Kingv
Veteran
Projects: Pet Tails, Transformation Sequence, Cheer On!
Tumblr: EphemeralBalance
Deviantart: kingv

#17 Post by Kingv »

I think buying a graphics tablet is a good investment in your art, even if you don't plan on doing art professionally. And if you buy it and find that you prefer using the mouse, then you can always resell it.
Junker-Kun wrote:Um...that's not exactly on topic but I don't want to create new topic for such a little question.

Does anybody know if I can use pen from another Wacom tablet with my Bamboo Fun Pen & Touch?
Some are compatible and some aren't. I have a Wacom Graphire 3 and the Bamboo pens work just fine for me. You should check out the Wacom site before buying a replacement just in case.

Junker-Kun
Regular
Completed: Manga Club
Organization: Mr's Hedgehogs team

#18 Post by Junker-Kun »

Hmmm no not exactly, at least from my experience. I actually lost my pen from my Bamboo Fun. So when I got my other Wacom tablet I tried to use to pen for my other one but it didn't respond.
Kingv wrote: Some are compatible and some aren't. I have a Wacom Graphire 3 and the Bamboo pens work just fine for me. You should check out the Wacom site before buying a replacement just in case.
Mhm... Thanks, I will.
"Don’t be sad. Even if the world won’t forgive you, I’ll forgive you.
Don’t be sad. Even if you won’t forgive the world, I’ll forgive you.
So please tell me. How do I make you forgive me?"

Frederica Bernkastel

silenteve
Veteran
Projects: Forgotten and Remembered, Scarecrow, I Will Be Waiting, Hidden in Spring, Juliette, L.O.S.E.R, The Sky Will Fall

#19 Post by silenteve »

Ok, then, I don't have a tablet (yet) but I'm saving and planning on buying one.

What brand or kind of tablet should I get that's affordable but still has a rather good quality?
My DeviantArt / Le Tumblr Development Blog
Current Projects:Forgotten and Remembered & Scarecrow
(Failed)NaNoReNo Project: Working on Hidden in Spring w/five lovely team members :D

nyaatrap
Crawling Chaos

#20 Post by nyaatrap »

silenteve wrote:Ok, then, I don't have a tablet (yet) but I'm saving and planning on buying one.

What brand or kind of tablet should I get that's affordable but still has a rather good quality?
It depend on what application you're using, but I recommend one from wacom brand because almost all applications officially support them and few driver problem.
http://www.wacom.com/en/Products/Bamboo ... nnect.aspx is cheap, but nice one :D

silenteve
Veteran
Projects: Forgotten and Remembered, Scarecrow, I Will Be Waiting, Hidden in Spring, Juliette, L.O.S.E.R, The Sky Will Fall

#21 Post by silenteve »

nyaatrap wrote:
silenteve wrote:Ok, then, I don't have a tablet (yet) but I'm saving and planning on buying one.

It depend on what application you're using, but I recommend one from wacom brand because almost all applications officially support them and few driver problem.
http://www.wacom.com/en/Products/Bamboo ... nnect.aspx is cheap, but nice one :D
Oohhh, I like the look of that one :) And I've seen at the Best Buy around my place.
Guess I should probably save a little more T-T I hate being broke.
My DeviantArt / Le Tumblr Development Blog
Current Projects:Forgotten and Remembered & Scarecrow
(Failed)NaNoReNo Project: Working on Hidden in Spring w/five lovely team members :D