Art Dumpage! Show your art ^^

Questions, skill improvement, and respectful critique involving art assets.
monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

Re: Art Dumpage! Show your art ^^

#691 Post by monele »

*Nosebleeds too*
Oh!... *starts a collect of blood for those who need it*

yummy
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Suna to Majo

#692 Post by yummy »

There are demonists, vampires or voodoo chamans who might need it :D

The cute drawings makes me wish there was monni-kitty with Framboise on the same image huhu... Might post something about that later huhuhu...

Sin
Veteran

#693 Post by Sin »

Deji wrote:I'd love it more if she didn't have "balloons sticked to her chest" kind of breasts, but it's just me XD;
Yeah, I know.. not the best feature of that picture. I won't make the same mistake in the future.

lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://rd2k2-games.blogspot.com

#694 Post by lordcloudx »

Sin: mad skilz u got there

Here's that sketch I made earlier. Might as well color it. (pardon my wierd sense of humor. I'm in a funny mood today.)

Story: This picture was drawn and uploaded to the internets by a not-so-teenage-boy who allegedly committed suicide six hours after completing it by shooting himself in the head with a gun in an apparent attempt to summon a hidden alter-ego that looks like an Evangelion unit on crack. People have reportedly died from spontaneous human combustion after 20 seconds of staring into the girl's eyes. It is believed (for no particular reason) that the last thing the victims saw before they died, was the girl transforming into a very badly drawn devil-like thing.

View at your own risk :twisted:
Attachments
lol! Optical Illusion!
lol! Optical Illusion!
How do you make your games? I see. Thank you for the prompt replies, but it is my considered opinion that you're doing it wrong inefficiently because I am a perfushenal professional. Do it my way this way and we can all ascend VN Nirvana together while allowing me to stroke my ego you will improve much faster. Also, please don't forget to thank me for this constructive critique or I will cry and bore you to death respond appropriately with a tl;dr rant discourse of epic adequately lengthy proportions. - Sarcasm Veiled in Euphemism: Secrets of Forum Civility by lordcloudx (Coming soon to an online ebook near you.)

Ren

#695 Post by Ren »

So cute!Did you change your coloring technique?
Wow!This one worked!Finally!It was such a delusion not to see anything with the Sonee one;_;
Yeah, really, it made me go on PMS, my dog died and the cat now barks O_O

lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran

#696 Post by lordcloudx »

Ren: Wow! Your eyes are sharp.
Yep, this isn't my usual coloring style. I used Deji's earlier cel-shading tutorial for this one except for the eyes and hair. I also adjusted the curves in photoshop and applied a few filters to try and give her a creepy look.
How do you make your games? I see. Thank you for the prompt replies, but it is my considered opinion that you're doing it wrong inefficiently because I am a perfushenal professional. Do it my way this way and we can all ascend VN Nirvana together while allowing me to stroke my ego you will improve much faster. Also, please don't forget to thank me for this constructive critique or I will cry and bore you to death respond appropriately with a tl;dr rant discourse of epic adequately lengthy proportions. - Sarcasm Veiled in Euphemism: Secrets of Forum Civility by lordcloudx (Coming soon to an online ebook near you.)

Mirena
Regular
Completed: Vortex

#697 Post by Mirena »

Cloud: Lol, that pic of yours and the story cracked me up. ..badly drawn devil-like thing.. xD

Here's a small something I drew to practice my lineart and style. A new character I guess;
Chiie

If someone has any constructive criticism to give, I would appreciate it a lot. ^^

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#698 Post by Otaku Dash »

monele wrote:
*Nosebleeds too*
Oh!... *starts a collect of blood for those who need it*
*eyes gleam red... bites thumb to resist vampiric impulse*

Sorry I guess I'm back to my Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines days XD *laughs*

Ah what the hay... *looks at sin's picture and gets a nosebleed aswell XD.. hand over flask withy blood to monele*

There ya go.. 100% 0+ blood. :P

I agree with deji on the "baloon boobs" thing too, I can understand if it was kind of an armor that made them stick toguether, but still it looks a bit wierd.

Cloud - I realised it was a diferent coloring tech, but if you didn't say it was Deji's I wouldn't have pointed out wich one was lol I guess sucking at inking also means I suck and saying wich style of Inking was used XD

Mirena - It's a nice drawing, very cute... the eyes seem a tad big to me thought, even for a chibi-like form... but that could be just me :) It just makes the figure seem unbalance on proportions since the face is mostly "the soul of the body" ^^
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."

-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!- :)

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#699 Post by monele »

As long as you don't open a sarcophagus and wake us a Primogen up, it's fine. *stores more blood*. Cool, O+. I'll be able to nosebleed and still have full blood afterwards :)

musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

#700 Post by musical74 »

LOL loudcloud...that's an interesting illusion!

*gives blood to all those vampires and vampiressses out there* I'm O negative so the vampires and vampiresses are always hanging around...something about my being very snackable...

one of these days I gotta show all you guys some part of my art...
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.

M12
Veteran

#701 Post by M12 »

A page from a manga I hope to draw. Thanks.
Attachments
elpis.jpg

mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter
Organization: Studio Mugenjohncel

#702 Post by mugenjohncel »

...Heven't drawn anything for a while

"POOF" (Dissapears)

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#703 Post by Otaku Dash »

monele wrote:
As long as you don't open a sarcophagus and wake us a Primogen up, it's fine. *stores more blood*. Cool, O+. I'll be able to nosebleed and still have full blood afterwards :)
I'm not that irresponsible... besides, Primogens do take their time guetting up, the problem is after they fully wake up.... morning hunger for them takes a whole new meaning ^^; :P

Mugen - Is that mary for the rmake of MW? .. She looks awesome :)
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."

-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!- :)

F.I.A
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Winter Shard, EVE, Hyperion

#704 Post by F.I.A »

For whatever reason, I feel for a rose queen, so....

The rightmost of second image is the biggest challenge. I doubt I can sketch that out in public. :shock:

Mugen: Mary is sure high spirited...
for a ghost..
Attachments
Rosetta's random doodle
Rosetta's random doodle
Rosetta - Hebi Gakusei Version
Rosetta - Hebi Gakusei Version
「通りすがりのメーカだ。覚えとけ。」

----------
Winter shard
WIP: Hyperion(Trace unknown), ?????(Progressing)

lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran

#705 Post by lordcloudx »

Otaku Dash: Actually, I didn't do any kind of inking for that pic. I just tightened the lines with a mechanical pencil, transformed it into lineart and colored it directly. (you can still see some of the erasures if you zoom in)

Mugen: Hmm... I am soo going to pirate your coloring style next time.

F.I.A.: nice shading work on the colors, the light source looks consistent. You even gave the eyes that little bit of shadow.

I was looking through my old notes and came across this picture drawn during my college days. It's a parody of a local TV series which was literally for the birds. This drawing showcases my awful handwriting.

Translation for non-tagalog speakers. (from left to right)

panel 1: Behold (lol! High-brow translation) my flight for I am a...
panel 2: MULAWIN!
panel 3: no translation needed
panel 4: Curses! (literal translation of "bwisit" is "unlucky.") you spoiled my three-pointer.

The other character is Rukawa from Slam Dunk.
Attachments
mulawin.jpg