- Thanks! Yeah, it's tough being an adventurer because you live next to danger (hey that rhymes lol) But I guess that's what it means to be an adventurer, right? : D Nice drawing btw, I have huge respect for rice farmers not only because their work is physically demanding but also because they grow rice, I love rice! Also, welcome aboard, hope to see more from you! : )
- heh, that's what my bed looks right now lol x'D
-- Breaking Laws --
- Aw I didn't get to see it, I guess I'll just wait for Railgun to post it.
- The chicken's expression is priceless! xD
- Aww finish the rest of the comic! I wonder what the cat would feel once it finds out that it can't eat the fish haha. Love the reference photo btw : D
- Sometimes it's nice to not overthink things and just draw whatever! Nice study, keep it up : )
- Painting nose is pretty hard especially if you're starting with an anime nose. I'm having a hard time myself, because I kinda default to anime nose and don't know how to properly render it haha D:
- lol at edit xD xD It definitely gives off that war-mongering feel to it, ready to break some bones and laws. I can easily see him in a Bosozoku gang.
-- Fire --
- I like the elegance and danger mixed in. Coincidentally, my first idea was a bit similar to this (elegant pose with flames dancing around) but I couldn't do it on traditional x'D.
- Man they look fiercely passionate!(pls forgive the lame pun attempt xD) But I love it, it's really clean and the colors are really nice! Good job : D
- Yeah Kohaku and I also discussed your process in a PM. It's nice that you're also thinking about the composition of a painting, it definitely guided my eyes around the image so I think you did a good job. It's pretty interesting to learn about collab workflows. Awesome entry btw, it reminds me of the Fire Benders in Avatar.
- Cute girl you've got there : )
- Oh nice I love the concept! I imagine her floating in the air, scattering soot as she goes and constantly pulsating fire. Would love to see a full picture!
- I'd love to pet that creature if it weren't for those scary fangs and fire body! I also find it hard to draw or paint fire, luckily we can use custom brushes for those ; )
- That's pretty cool, it reminds me of those high-adrenaline chases in movies. I actually kinda imagine how the camera will follow that craft doing some quick turns, narrowly missing laser beams and ultimately get away from whatever is chasing it. Also, nice guesses but she's actually jumping ; )
After the edit, the topic is still what I exactly feel right now xD. Here's something quick and dirty.