Quantum Suicide Fan Art Competition!

Questions, skill improvement, and respectful critique involving art assets.
CottonCandyCyanide

Quantum Suicide Fan Art Competition!

#1 Post by CottonCandyCyanide »

A Visual Novel set in Space. Fulfill your duty. Fall in love. Betray your friends. Get murdered by an A.I.

Welcome aboard the Everett.
OVERVIEW
Quantum Suicide by Cotton Candy Cyanide is inspired by story-driven Japanese Visual Novels such as Danganronpa, and the Virtues Last Reward series. You can find our lemmasoft post here

We are proud to announce that coinciding with the time frame of our Kickstarter, we will be holding a FAN ART competition!

So, what do you win?
We will select our favourite piece of fan art and feature it in the game and credit you - the magnificent artist!! Don't worry about how, we will work that out :P

General rules

It has to include at least one character from QS. They can be in any scenario you wish - however - we draw the line at ecchi/suggestive...no nudity please...for this comp anyway :P

The competition will end with the Kickstarter and the winner will be announced in the same congratulation email we thank everyone in for getting us successfully KickStarted :P

Any pieces submitted to us becomes the property of CCCN for promotion and marketing purposes. Don't worry though~, If we use your art in the game or even an art book down the track we will credit your hard work <3

So you can't draw?

Pfft, don't let that slow you down. We technically said favourite...and if you feel like your skills aren't quite up to scratch, check out my submission HERE It is sure to make you feel confident!

How to enter your piece?

There are two things we ask you to do.

1. Send us a direct copy via our email cottoncandycyanide@gmail.com so that way we can post it as part of the competition.

2. Please share your piece of art on any social media you please with a link to this KickStarter <3

For more information please check our KickStarter Update.

Feel free to ask any questions~ And yes, you can enter more than once <3

K, Go, It's drawing time!

puethar
Tumblr: puethar.tumblr.com
Deviantart: puethar.deviantart.c

Re: Quantum Suicide Fan Art Competition!

#2 Post by puethar »

I'm working on my piece! (I dont know if I can make it in time ;-;)

Just in case, If you ad the winner piece to the artbook, could you also give as a price the digital artbook to the winner so they can see their art in there?
I would be sad to have your own art in an artbook and dont have the artbook haha (and that price could motivate people to participate).