- Posts: 37
- Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 5:17 am
- Projects: Ram the Necromancer
- Deviantart: Emiya24
i tried countless of things i could do but it looked awkward
its especially hard to do it with just a mouse (i dont own a pen tablet)
if anyone has tried to make one before id like some advice
something like this
- Posts: 388
- Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 6:22 pm
- Completed: EVOLVEd: Echoes of the Codex War. [ASH] The Seeds of Destruction
- Projects: One Night of [SNOW], Stained with Magic
- Deviantart: truefaiterman
- Location: Spain, and without bullfighting!
About the shape itself, I'd simply use the lasso tool, first to form general arcs which surround the character and give some direction, and then I'd add some irregularities here and there, and some little sparks. With the adding (shift) and substraction (alt) modes of the lasso it should be fairly simple (you use them by keeping pressed the mentioned keys while using the tool).
Users browsing this forum: No registered users