Character creation issue

Questions, skill improvement, and respectful critique involving art assets.
cedes
Regular
itch: cedes

Re: Character creation issue

#16 Post by cedes »

Hrm for this new one his legs are incredibly long, like King-sama said it's a bit monstrous, which can be cool if that's the meaning of it! But even so maybe make it a tad shorter?
Love the facial expression but I feel like the whole face placement is off!! The ear is crazy high, higher than the eyes! At the same time his head / forehead is huge! I don't think the character is bald but just for placements sake I shaved off a little off the top.

I also changed the placement of his face and erased the other ear, I'm pretty sure from the angle it shouldn't be too visible. I gave a bit more room for his chin too and made his features a tad larger(the latter being perhaps a bit of a preference haha, I think it fits well though!) But anyhow those details in the face are amazing, don't be shy in showing those off! I feel like his shoulders could be a bit bulkier and shorten his neck a bit, it gives a bit more masculinity I feel. I did forget to make those horns higher though, haha.

Who is this character supposed to be by the way! He's giving off smug demon prince or something vibes from me!
Attachments
NewCanvas2.png