Anyone knows some neat cat ear&mature art tutorial?

Questions, skill improvement, and respectful critique involving art assets.
Catlip Candy
Regular
Completed: Raven // Encanto
Projects: My Twisted Love Story (title susceptible to change)
Organization: Catlip Candy
Tumblr: catlipcandy
Deviantart: CatlipCandy
Soundcloud: Catlip Candy
itch: catlipcandy

Anyone knows some neat cat ear&mature art tutorial?

#1 Post by Catlip Candy »

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I've checked the stickied thread for some cat ears tutorial (I just used the search bar in the bottom for each thread I visit) and no results. I do visit DeviantArt but there's not much step by step for cat ear angles x_x Sorry I'm a slow learner u.u)/ also, are there tutorials that teaches you how to draw mature body parts step by step (gawd why am I... .....) specifically the male genitals (.___________.) I don't have one..

Any helpful link is appreciated *^* I shall be forever in debt! *bows
Last edited by Catlip Candy on Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
All I ask from the readers is to give feedback on what they think I should improve more.
Even the harshest comments are welcomed and greatly appreciated, as long as it is your truthful opinion!
Please help me become a better visual novel creator!

~~~~~~ Catlip Candy ~~~~~~~

indoneko
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Anyone knows some neat cat ear&mature art tutorial?

#2 Post by indoneko »

Dunno if it's any help, but here's a simple six pack tutorial (not mine though, and I forgot where did I get it)

About the cat ears, perhaps you could learn by observing real cats instead?
Attachments
step by step for sixpack
step by step for sixpack
tutorial six pack.jpg (15.16 KiB) Viewed 1577 times
My avatar is courtesy of Mellanthe

Catlip Candy
Regular

#3 Post by Catlip Candy »

indoneko wrote:Dunno if it's any help, but here's a simple six pack tutorial (not mine though, and I forgot where did I get it)

About the cat ears, perhaps you could learn by observing real cats instead?
Thank you so much for sharing that tutorial *^* Because I completely forgot about my character's stomach it's completely flat and empty </3 although I was referring to ... male's peni* (there I said it! //SLAPPED) but this one is very helpful! \(>3<)/ Thanks so much again~

The cat ears, maybe I was just trying to look for a tutorial that just feeds me everything (what I mean is like, detailed step by step) because my cat ears look like they're drawn in the wrong place :/ hopefully I'll just stare at some references, maybe same solution for the male peni* >///<
All I ask from the readers is to give feedback on what they think I should improve more.
Even the harshest comments are welcomed and greatly appreciated, as long as it is your truthful opinion!

indoneko
Miko-Class Veteran

#4 Post by indoneko »

Fake Existence wrote:Thank you so much for sharing that tutorial *^* Because I completely forgot about my character's stomach it's completely flat and empty </3 although I was referring to ... male's peni* (there I said it! //SLAPPED) but this one is very helpful! \(>3<)/ Thanks so much again~

The cat ears, maybe I was just trying to look for a tutorial that just feeds me everything (what I mean is like, detailed step by step) because my cat ears look like they're drawn in the wrong place :/ hopefully I'll just stare at some references, maybe same solution for the male peni* >///<
Oh my... :oops: I didn't realize that you were asking about the male's genital :lol:

Not sure if it's okay to put any nsfw link here (even if it's just an art tutorial) - since lemmasoft has a separate (but hidden) sub forum for 18+ discussion. I'll just send you the link via PM if you want (it's a tumblr page).

And about the cat ears (I assume you meant catgirl's ears instead of real cat's ears), as long as it looks good then you don't really need to worry if it's position is "anatomically correct" or not. :lol:
If you're still worried about it, perhaps you could post a sample of your drawing here so we could find out how to improve it.
Attachments
cat ears tutorial by Nectarino
cat ears tutorial by Nectarino
cat ears tutorial by Naschi
cat ears tutorial by Naschi

Catlip Candy
Regular

#5 Post by Catlip Candy »

indoneko wrote:
Fake Existence wrote:Thank you so much for sharing that tutorial *^* Because I completely forgot about my character's stomach it's completely flat and empty </3 although I was referring to ... male's peni* (there I said it! //SLAPPED) but this one is very helpful! \(>3<)/ Thanks so much again~

Oh my... :oops: I didn't realize that you were asking about the male's genital :lol:

Not sure if it's okay to put any nsfw link here (even if it's just an art tutorial) - since lemmasoft has a separate (but hidden) sub forum for 18+ discussion. I'll just send you the link via PM if you want (it's a tumblr page).

And about the cat ears (I assume you meant catgirl's ears instead of real cat's ears), as long as it looks good then you don't really need to worry if it's position is "anatomically correct" or not. :lol:
If you're still worried about it, perhaps you could post a sample of your drawing here so we could find out how to improve it.

XD I'm sorry it wasn't specific >///< ohhh hidden subforum :O I'm 19 now tho o.o

Thanks for the cat ear tutorial~ and yes, I want a link via PM please!~ (o3o)/

indoneko
Miko-Class Veteran

#6 Post by indoneko »

Fake Existence wrote:XD I'm sorry it wasn't specific >///< ohhh hidden subforum :O I'm 19 now tho o.o

Thanks for the cat ear tutorial~ and yes, I want a link via PM please!~ (o3o)/
PM sent. And you're welcome~ :3

P.S : I'm looking forward to see your nekomimi drawings :lol: