Need hair drawer

Questions, skill improvement, and respectful critique involving art assets.
NaSetsu
Regular

Need hair drawer

#1 Post by NaSetsu »

Hi I'm NaSetsu, a newcomer to the Visual Novel world, well I'm not that new but it's kind of my first time working on a project. I need some help for someone who knows how to draw hair to draw hair on some of my bases, if your interested please post a comment below or send me a Pm. I like doing males and I think I can be some help to some people with drawing males, especially since not a lot of people draw males but more likely female's. I'm working on the project right now and I need some help right away, I draw my own backgrounds and somewhat character's except that I can't get the hair concept, I probably would be able to if only I had that drawing tablet. It's fine if you draw a kind of female longish looking hair or something because I'm sure with some shading and everything I can make it look like a male. I'll need at least I'd say three different hair styles for the three different character's, they are going to be half demon and half human so something I'd say that makes them look cool. If your only good at drawing line art that's also fine, just maybe add a little shading so it'll be easier on my part. I would like this project I'm working on to be a commercial project, if you need anymore details I will be willing to let you know about it just once again send me a pm.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: Need hair drawer

#2 Post by Taleweaver »

Hey,

what you need doesn't really qualify as a "free project" - you are looking for help drawing hair.

I have moved your thread into our "Asset Creation: Art" forum, and I'm confident the nice people here will be able and willing to provide the help you require.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

NaSetsu
Regular

#3 Post by NaSetsu »

Taleweaver wrote:Hey,

what you need doesn't really qualify as a "free project" - you are looking for help drawing hair.

I have moved your thread into our "Asset Creation: Art" forum, and I'm confident the nice people here will be able and willing to provide the help you require.
I recognized that when I went to sleep last night XD, I was pondering on that all night had a feeling my thread was going to be moved.

King-sama
Veteran
Deviantart: Treepastry

#4 Post by King-sama »

I wanna see the sprites, might help you with it

rowantree28
Projects: Before the Strawberry Moon Sets (working title)
Tumblr: gg-gamer-writer
Deviantart: gg-gamer-writer

#5 Post by rowantree28 »

I might be able to help. I've attached drawings of some female characters I drew. Take a look and see if you like them.
Attachments
Tyrrhenian Sea.jpg
MonicaStewardProud.png
Pokemon Rowan.png
Raeburn and Susan Scan.png