This style for a visual novel?

Questions, skill improvement, and respectful critique involving art assets.
catgame21234
Regular
Completed: 1
Projects: Looking for a art job; Want some help? Join n we can talk https://discord.gg/fydp3Vj
Tumblr: catgame21234.tumblr.com

Re: This style for a visual novel?

#16 Post by catgame21234 »

There's nothing to bounce off of this. Yes it is nice art work but does it fit your vision? How will it match with backgrounds?
Oy! Just call me Catti.
An inspiring developer but mostly artist. You can see my artwork here. Want to get ahold of me? Click here so we can talk fast on discord.

FishyFeathers
Completed: Insidious
Projects: The Witch of Pondgulch

#17 Post by FishyFeathers »

OH hey I think I've seen you around before haha. I know it's been a LONG while, but can I ask what the status of this project is? The premise sounds really cool and I loved Plume so I would be totally into playing a game with more of K. Lyn's art!

Neeka
Veteran
Completed: Hearts & Hexes; Winter Flower
Projects: Hearts and Hexes; Our Mountain; The Last Clan: Tale of Oni
Organization: Ostrich Burger Productions
IRC Nick: Neeka
itch: neeka-of-obp

#18 Post by Neeka »

FishyFeathers wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:29 pm OH hey I think I've seen you around before haha. I know it's been a LONG while, but can I ask what the status of this project is? The premise sounds really cool and I loved Plume so I would be totally into playing a game with more of K. Lyn's art!
Hey there! Unfortunately the project has been on hold for awhile now, as I lost files when my old laptop died :( I'd be keen to continue it one day though-and her art style is really interesting and she herself is just a good person in general.