- Posts: 150
- Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:43 pm
- Completed: 12 Hours to Die
- Projects: Project Premonition
- itch: westeford
- Location: United States
1. Add and edit 3D shapes
1a. I want to make a circular room
2. Add my own textures to those shapes
3. Move the camera into various views.
4. Maybe even a way to turn the interior of the room into a 360 panorama.
I'd also like it to be free, or at least have a way to try it before buying.
It feels like there should be a program like what I described, but I'm having a hard time finding it. Maybe I'm just blind.
Either way, anyone have any suggestions? I tried Blender, but I got quickly confused and overwhelmed. (I could just be an idiot, but it feels unintuitive to me.)
- Posts: 426
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 8:12 am
- Completed: Famous Fables, BoPoMoFo: Learn Chinese, Santa's workshop, Cat's Bath, Computer Art Club
- Location: Taiwan
Renpy Creators and Enthusiasts Facebook Group
My latest game:
Famous Fables: Read, Learn and Play - Android App for teaching children to read
Creative Commons stuff:
100+ 360° photos of Japan,
Users browsing this forum: No registered users