Online Character Anatomy Class (Early Bird $25 Discount)

Questions, skill improvement, and respectful critique involving art assets.
meowworkstm
Regular
Projects: The Riddlemaster, A Cottage Story
Tumblr: ladymeowsith
Deviantart: Meowworkstm

Online Character Anatomy Class (Early Bird $25 Discount)

#1 Post by meowworkstm »

Hello guys! I’m making an online character art class. INFO HERE

*Examples of the type of art you will learn how to draw in the class*
image1.jpg
image2.jpg
Anatomy might seem daunting at first, but this class will teach you the basic foundations for how to pose characters and take it to the next level by detailing clothing, muscles and expressions.

By supporting it you get a $25 discount on the full-length 32 week art class (~100 without discount) which I think is a good deal even if you ultimately decide not to take the class.

This is for people who want to improve their character art and anatomy. Beginners and professionals alike can benefit if they want to draw characters faster and with greater accuracy. This class will go over foundational skills that play into these themes most effectively (gesture, life drawing, etc.) before getting into personal techniques for posing characters with style.

If you’re interested in learning anatomy, posing and how to draw clothing folds please consider supporting the class! It’s at an interest check phase and will only happen if it reaches 200 supporters. Right now we're over halfway at 131 supporters, by supporting you would be helping out a small artist in a big way!

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions, and thank you for your time!

image7-min.jpg
image4-min.jpg