Artist for animated wallpaper

Questions, skill improvement, and respectful critique involving art assets.
szebi444

Artist for animated wallpaper

#1 Post by szebi444 »

Hey guys, I dare to write this here, but I have a feeling I might encounter the rules with this. Also, I rushed the rules with my eyes, couldn't find at first anything that could be against it or maybe I just skipped.
So my question is: Where can I find an artist who should animate some transparent clouds for me for my visual novel? (For free.... ehehh, I don't have money) Basically, I just need some blurred cloud things on a transparent background and these could be animated, moving from left to right for my vn's background, kinda somehow smooth. I would do it myself because I can draw clouds that I imagined, but I don't know how to animate nicely, because I do not have experience. :/ Is there a site where I can ask for this stuff? Or even here maybe somebody might help me out?

CatPalismia
Regular
Completed: Flight of the Moth, The Bog Witch Stole My Shoe
Discord: temteno

Re: Artist for animated wallpaper

#2 Post by CatPalismia »

That kind of thing belongs to the job picture of a coder. I don't know what program you are using, but at least Ren'Py allows you to move the picture and make it loop in the background.
You mentioned that you can draw the clouds. Maybe you could draw them yourself and ask help from the coders in here of how to animate the clouds in your chosen program.
Hopefully this helps!