Script for Animation before Visual Novel

Questions, skill improvement, and respectful critique involving game writing.
Poorman973
Deviantart: poorman379

Script for Animation before Visual Novel

#1 Post by Poorman973 »

While i will need help with the animation it's script that needs to be completed first.
I do write a lot but i have not really written scripts. It will only be for a single voice actress. I have a basic script written and would like someone who know what they are doing to fix it so the voice actress know more or less how she needs to reads the lines. It is only 461 words, I am hoping if i can get the script i can try to find a voice actress, then i can start to work on getting a simple animation created.

The basic script:

(happy intro)Hi everyone!

My name is Rose. I am a character that was created by that weird fellow over there. His name is Daniel but most of you probably know him as Poorman973.

I was first made by the power of the internet by the use of an AI art generator and I cost around half a cent. As with most AI art I was not quite right. My chest was too large and my eyes were more of an amber color when Daniel would have preferred my eyes be blue as that is his favorite color. There was also some basic stuff like mangled hands and wardrobe malfunctions like floating hairbands.

Daniel thought that I was cool looking and went into his mom's room and asked her without ever showing or explaining to her what I looked liked, asked her for a woman's name and she immediately said Rose and that is how I got my name. Still working on that last name name though...

I am in collage taking art classes, I love to draw just about everything, look! Here is a picture I drew of your face when you first opened the video! *Rose laughing, Got ya! It's just a drawing of a cat! Anyway I also work at a cafe to help pay for collage but I'll leave it a secret for you guys to find what kind.

As you may have noticed I don't let things like the fourth wall stop me from saying whatever I want and sure I hope I don't confuse my voice actress as she reads my script. Here, i'll even be quite here for a moment if you have anything to say about this. (Insert time if hired voice actress has anything to say to Rose).

Daniel wants to turn me into a video game character in the form of a visual novel. In the game I wont be aware of my reality of being an image on your screen but my personality will pretty much be the same. Happy go lucky with a splash of a tragic back story delving into my struggle with depression and feelings of loss..........

The visual novel is planned to go into serious subjects such as depression, attempted suicide, and loss of a loved one. All from Daniel's personal experiences.

This animation is to help show that Daniel is serious about this project, create hype, help get a kickstarter or patreon page to help fund the project and get help and suggestions for the project.

Thanks for joining me. Once again my name is Rose and it has been wonderful meeting you John!

BTW, I have no idea if your name is John I just thought I would try to surprise anyone name John watching this.