Free Story Idea Anyone Can Use

Questions, skill improvement, and respectful critique involving game writing.
jegolego

Free Story Idea Anyone Can Use

#1 Post by jegolego »

this is a story idea i had created and would really like to see made. i encourage you to use it! thank you!
The protagonist is invited to his friend's summer home, and the day he gets there, his friend shows him around the estate. While on the tour of his friends home, he sees a group of derailed train cars that seem to have been their for years, and asks his friend about them. "Oh, it's nothing," says his friend. That night the protagonist has trouble sleeping and looks out his window. He looks towards the train wreckage and sees that there's light seeping through the cracks of one of the train cars. He leaves the house and goes to investigate. He looks through one of the cracks in the door and sees some sort of futuristic, expensive-looking machine. He breaks the old, rusty lock on the door (which didn't take much effort) and goes inside. He discovers that the machine contains a girl that seems to be in some sort of cryogenic sleep. He touches the glass, but quickly jumps away as the mechanical device opens. The girl slowly sits up and seemingly looks dazed as if she was just woken up (which she was). She seems confused as she looks at the protagonist (who at the time is wondering why his friend was hiding this). All of a sudden, her face brightens up, and she calls out to the protagonist, startling him as he is referred to as "Master."

gekiganwing
Lemma-Class Veteran

Re: Free Story Idea Anyone Can Use

#2 Post by gekiganwing »

There's an entire thread for posting rough ideas and concepts...

(I like the notion of an NPC who has been sealed away from the normal world. Just not sure how to make the character distinct from Lucia in Lunar 2.)