[Image/Song Based] Writing Thread (Request) (Self-Test)

Questions, skill improvement, and respectful critique involving game writing.
Xamusel
Regular
Projects: Fan stories, fan games, original works
Organization: Intersect Games
IRC Nick: Xamusel

[Image/Song Based] Writing Thread (Request) (Self-Test)

#1 Post by Xamusel »

Well, after taking a look at a few threads that were dedicated to this sort of thing already, I've decided to try my hand at this as well. Please give me either some images or a song (or both), and I'll write a story out based on what the topic is, among other things.

I only ask that you guys abide by these guidelines when making requests:

1) Three images minimum, with one for the background and two for the characters, with no max on either category as far as I can tell yet.
1a) Backgrounds have no apparent limit as long as they don't set my anti-virus software off.
1b) One character is to be a boy, another is to be a girl, that is the absolute minimum for the rule. Same thing about the anti-virus software bit from the last point should be noted here.
2) Songs are to be relatively clean, as in family friendly, if the writing in question doesn't have anything to do with erotica.
2a) This isn't to say that I want cursing up the Yin-Yang if you guys want to have me write erotica. Just make sure that it fits the mood, so to speak, otherwise you won't get anything.
3) Fan writings are allowed, but keep in mind that I'll need to know who the characters are and how they act, especially if it's from something I'm not used to (such as One Piece).
3a) This doesn't mean that I don't do original writings, you just have to make it clear that you guys want original writings or fan writings, whichever one is posed first wins that round.
4) The types of writing I'll do are:
  • Action
    Adventure
    Erotica (be warned that I'm in need of practice with this one)
    Fantasy
    Humor
    Romance
    Sci-fi
    Anything that I can't recall right off the bat (not sure what I would write or not in that regard)
4a) The types of writing I won't do:
  • Yaoi
    Yuri
    Fetishes (yet)
4b) Regarding the bit on fetishes, keep in mind that I'm not able to write anything in that regard quite yet, so it's a tentative for until I can determine what I should write for such stuff.

That's it on guidelines as far as I'm able to tell. I'll be taking requests for now (from here and from elsewhere, but here's where I'll post them first, alright?).

1. Crying Vegeta from http://forums.darksidemoon.net
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open
6. Open
7. Open
8. Open
9. Open
10. Open
11. Open
12. Open
13. Open
14. Open
15. Open
16. Open
17. Open
18. Open
19. Open
20. Open
21. Open
22. Open
23. Open
24. Open
25. Open
26. Open
27. Open
28. Open
29. Open
30. Open

Any takers so far?

Amy
Regular
Completed: Yandere in 100 Words
Projects: Fate/otome, Carmilla
Organization: Yandere^2

Re: [Image/Song Based] Writing Thread (Request) (Self-Test)

#2 Post by Amy »

Just for fun, I hope you don't mind a little juxtaposition...

This song:

...and the humour genre. Original, please :3