Take this awesome story idea off my hands

Questions, skill improvement, and respectful critique involving game writing.
Heavenbornvip
Regular

Take this awesome story idea off my hands

#1 Post by Heavenbornvip » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:06 pm

I was starting to write a story, painful spell, and have thought so much of the story but I don't want to continue writing it.
If you are serious about making a VN,and have the resources, feel free to take this story and all the ideas of my hands. :)

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: Take this awesome story idea off my hands

#2 Post by Taleweaver » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:06 am

And your story idea is? Or don't you want to tell in public?
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

dramspringfeald
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: The Echo, CBlue, Safety_Dance

#3 Post by dramspringfeald » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:08 am

"I don't want to tell you my idea because someone might steal it" ~ Every Newb ever

*Edit*
Just give us the basics. "Bob and Bobby walk into a space tiger and must Learn to survive. Along the way the bump into another landing party needing to do the same. You (Bob or Bobby) fallow along the path and while doing so fall in love with one of the other team members showing love and determination will get them off the planet"

BAM! That is a Story!
Elsiversace wrote:I was starting to write a story, painful spell, and have thought so much of the story but I don't want to continue writing it.

If you are serious about making a VN,and have the resources, feel free to take this story and all the ideas of my hands. :)
Either Give us the idea or file it away in your "Later" Folder, because trust me we all have ideas and the ones who are "serious at making games" can tell you they have more ideas then they have time and must work REALLY hard not to loose focus.
Don't be a Poser! Learn to Draw
Learn to Draw with Stan Lee
Learn to Draw with Mark Crilley
If you want you can brows my art. My art can be found at...FA // IB // DA Neglected for a few years so I'm just now updating it

Learn to break a bone to break a bone,
Learn to build a house to build a house,
Learn to make a Game to make a Game.

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#4 Post by LVUER » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:44 am

Just like the other said, either write the rough draft and put it into your "later" folder (hoping some day it will get some light) OR just dump it into "idea dump" thread in some forums for others to take (we have one here). If you're not going to continue writing it anyway, don't be afraid of others going to steal it.

Besides, if you're not telling anyone anything, who can know your idea is cool enough. Most people won't bother knocking at your door to find out whether your idea is good or not (unless you are already famous).
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW