- Posts: 335
- Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:20 am
- Projects: A Near Dawn, Put A Sock In It!, Ghosts Are Good Hosts
I used to be into classic 'scary' movies when I was a kid, and by that I really mean the classic ones. I wouldn't watch Bram Stoker's Dracula, I'd borrow those really old, borderline black and white films from the library (you could not download these things when I was a kid!), with Dracula, Frankenstein, The Mummy, etc... Really cheesy even by 90's standards, and I sort of knew that at the time as well.
At any rate, I remember writing a short story in grade 5 called about a classmate and me buying a poster that featured four horror film characters (including Jason from Friday the 13th, whom I only knew by name because I haven't even seen it then; Freddy from Nightmare on Elm Street, and a couple of made up ones). It turned out that the poster was haunted though, and their spirits were summoned from within. It was up to me and my friend to stop them... but I think it being a short story, it never actually got resolved.
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:29 pm
- Projects: Ace Academy, The Tales of Aegasia
- Location: USA
- Le Hewitt
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:35 am
- Projects: point blank notation (NaNoRenO 2015)
- Tumblr: dreamsofpriapia
- Deviantart: lehewitt
- Location: Arizona, United States
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1518
- Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:35 pm
- Completed: Death Rule:lost code Overdrive Edition, Where the White Doves Rest-Tsumihanseishi
- Projects: Death Rule: Killing System
- Organization: MESI Games
- IRC Nick: Hizi
- Tumblr: mesigames
- Skype: kurotezuka
- itch: hijiri
- Location: Los Angeles
- Meinos Kaen
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:01 pm
- Projects: JPDE, Ars Oratoria, ONHA
- Skype: therealmeinoskaen
- Location: Somewhere in Italy...
I was 14. I had just discovered anime and manga, and was crazy for Naruto. My first fanfic was a crack parody written in Italian titled 'Il Campeggio dei Ninja', as in: the gang goes camping. Shenanigans and sexual hijinks ensue. It was a success, but I never saved it. It's lost to time.
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:06 pm
- Tumblr: krakkencontent
- Skype: jeremygermylaroche
"This is the story of an ambitious young man.
Who was betrayed by the people he loved.
And abandoned by the society he trusted."
- Posts: 260
- Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:38 pm
- Projects: Truffle!
- Deviantart: ak-itsuki
- Location: Indonesia
When I was around 7th grade or 8th, I started writing a fantasy story about 5 students went to an academy. They all had special powers and the principal asked them to help the school seal a monster whom lived in the academy. I remember I wrote until it reached around 100 pages but I still couldn't finish it LOL Good old times...
I think the first long(for a 10 year old I mean), story I ever wrote was this one where a girl was a thief and left her village to get money to help her mom, and then she meets a runaway prince and his sister and they go on some adventure. I actually have that one saved in a notepad doc now, but I can't really bring myself to look.
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:45 am
- Projects: An Evening Chat[Solo/In Progress]
- Soundcloud: Someguy01mmb
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:21 am
- Tumblr: bacteria-queen
- Skype: klonoasama
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot]