Review For My Experimental Writing

Questions, skill improvement, and respectful critique involving game writing.
Shad12ow
Regular
Projects: Kage's Room

Review For My Experimental Writing

#1 Post by Shad12ow »

Hello everyone! :mrgreen:
For the past couple of days I've been having this idea for a new story. I know that I still have some project left undone, but I'm the type that quickly forget about an idea if I don't put it into an action right away. That's just the way I am.
And right now I need a review for my experimental story. This is not exactly a new thing, but it is a first for me. So I want to hear any opinion I can get.
Here's the link for the folder : "Marked Watchmen"
Below is the summary for the story. I really hope that you will not open this before reading at least the first chapter. It will really spoil the story. But if you want to read it first, be my guest.
The story is about Nerva, a blind apothecary that worked on a certain frontier town. He has a relationship with the local militia's captain, Eryell. He has the ability to "see" his surrounding using echolocation. With his ability, not only he can picture his surrounding, but he can also grasp others feeling by listening to the heartbeat and also their voice.
And this is my future plan if I continue the story.
I want to make him follow a story where he is a watchmen that is tasked to watch over people marked by the gods, either because the gods like them, hate them, or just curious about them. He will also have several teammates that have one or two strange past that has the same job as him.
At the moment I only have 3 chapters done and it probably needs a lot of proofreading. That's for the future. For now, I want to know what you guys think. Throw it all at me! Hahaha... :lol:
I've never tried writing something like this. For me, the challenge is very unique.
I guess that's all for now. I really hope that I can continue writing the story. At the most, I'll try to post it in either the Fictionpress or maybe Royal Road. And, hopefully, I can make it into a VN.
Thank you for your help! I really appreciate it! :mrgreen: