¶ Share fun snippets of your work, anyone?

Questions, skill improvement, and respectful critique involving game writing.
LeonDaydreamer
Veteran
Projects: A Near Dawn, Put A Sock In It!, Ghosts Are Good Hosts

¶ Share fun snippets of your work, anyone?

#1 Post by LeonDaydreamer »

Hi guys, I just stumbled on this little thing I wrote for a humorous submission one time (related to the Thimbleweed Park library - I love Monkey Island, so it's quite inspired by that). I thought I'd share it and encourage you to share some fun short snippets of your work, as well. :)

901 Reasons My Boss Hates Me” by L. P. Jetsonson
561. Do you smell bad? Ask a friend. Try a splash of Eau de Toilette (not too much). A spray of Minty Mist™ goes a long way and it tastes great.
562. Itchy much? When scratching – remember: outside pants good, inside pants lewd. If in doubt, go someplace private.
563. Happy family photos? Your boss would prefer you did not enjoy life – consider replacing with photos of cats. Diversify for optimal effect. If asked, this is your only family.
564. Long lunches? You eat quicker if you eat less – better for productivity, better for your figure. Hold the sandwich and the fries, just give me the pickle.
565. Mingling at the water cooler? Your boss resents your social life – show them you can’t have real friends either. Tell Janice how she really looks in that dress.
566. Vengeful thoughts? Your boss is demanding – it is natural to feel conflicted about their well-being. I stress, do not act on these feelings unless you really, really want to.
ImageImageImageImage