Help brainstorming?

Questions, skill improvement, and respectful critique involving game writing.
caterwaulings
Regular
Organization: Lux Corona Media
Tumblr: luxcorona

Help brainstorming?

#1 Post by caterwaulings »

Hi there! I've worked with people on their visual novels, but am hoping to produce my own VN. I'll be writing it and hiring people for other jobs, hopefully able to bankroll most of it before releasing or doing a kickstarter as well. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to chat with me over Discord, Wire, or GoogleHangouts about my idea and help me decide on a few things. I'm mostly wondering about the setting, because I feel good about the plot.

It's an otome urban fantasy style game.

I would be happy to help you brainstorm as well! That's actually something I get paid to do, lol, so it's a specialty of mine! Just hard to do for myself...

Thanks!
Cate, Novelist & Story Consultant -- See my info here

LunarNoir

Re: Help brainstorming?

#2 Post by LunarNoir »

caterwaulings wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:44 pmHi there! I've worked with people on their visual novels, but am hoping to produce my own VN. I'll be writing it and hiring people for other jobs, hopefully able to bankroll most of it before releasing or doing a kickstarter as well. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to chat with me over Discord, Wire, or GoogleHangouts about my idea and help me decide on a few things. I'm mostly wondering about the setting, because I feel good about the plot.

It's an otome urban fantasy style game.
If you are still open, I could probably help... it would be nice if you could specify the story as a little more than an "otome urban fantasy" if you already have a good feel on the plot though. I'm generally interested in those types of genres though, so if I can help you brainstorm, I'd be happy!

Project_Astro
Projects: NeoLythe / Dark Investigations

Re: Help brainstorming?

#3 Post by Project_Astro »

Well, I guess I'm late so ^^'