Music Matrix Composer

Questions, skill improvement, and respectful critique involving music, sound, and movies.
muggy8
Regular

Music Matrix Composer

#1 Post by muggy8 »

Hi guys. This isn't really anything about a VN or a VN or a VN beta or anything like that. This is about Music Matrix Composer (MMC) which is a music composition program that is simple to use which you can use to compose OSTs and BGMs for your VNs. The only bad part about this program is it is still unable to export the music directly to an audio file so you have to go into audacity or something and record the stereo mix as you play the song through in your browser.

The MMC is entirely web based and works in your browser and allows you to compose music without any downloads at all or installs at all.

Hopefully you guys find this program useful. I know I will be using it to compose some BGMs or stuff for future music. I'll likely add more audio banks into it in the future.

The program can be located at http://my.matrixcomposer.tk/

Thanks for reading and happy composing :D

Scroll_Up

Re: Music Matrix Composer

#2 Post by Scroll_Up »

Hey I tried out your Music Matrix Composer and I can say that it has potential. You need to change the samples to something like the GM Midi Soundfont(at first a midi piano will do the job, after some time you can start slowly adding other instruments). Adding piano keys besides the grid will help to overview which keys are played.