Download.php issue

This is where all the old Lemma Soft-specific posts are (i.e. Tales of Lemma 1, Shoujo Attack!, and some Hanafuda Club). They are here for old times sake ^^
musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

Download.php issue

#1 Post by musical74 »

On EVERY Download attempt on this site, it will want to download doanload.php. I can get around this by going to the forums <thank you, Shirai, for getting it looking so GREAT!> but it would be easier to just download it directly from here...I USED to be able to download directly from here...what happened?
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.

PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

#2 Post by PyTom »

Works for me.

What browser are you using? (If you didn't say Firefox, stop here and download Firefox now. It's just better.) Are you using any sort of download manager?
Supporting creators since 2004
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Do good work." - Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#3 Post by monele »

I use Firefox with a download manager plugin and I've had a similar problem at times. Not here though... and I've never been able to spot the rules that made this happen :/

Ren

#4 Post by Ren »

Monele, may i ask wich download manager you got?
I tried looking around but i found so many and i couldn't make my mind and decide wich one to choose...

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#5 Post by monele »

Well, unfortunately, it's so much a download manager in itself, as much as a... redirection to a download manager plugin. It's called FlashGot and will let you send URLs to many popular download managers (I use GetRight).
In the domain of download plugins I also use Download Statusbar and Extended Statusbar (both providing more informations about current downloads in the bottom of the window).
Sorry this wasn't exactly what you expected ^^;

EDIT : Ooops, Extended Statusbar actually displays additional info when you're loading a page (number of images, connection speed...). Eh, I knew it was silly to have *two* download plugins XD